WILL RANDY MOSS BE A PROBLEM IN NEW ENGLAND?

Jetscode1

Questions were raised after Brady went down and we wondered the affect a blowout might do to the wounded Patsies.

1. Does Moss play 100% the rest of the year?
  2. Does the aging defense bend over and finally break now that the offense struggles?
  3. Does Beli-cheat throw a tantrum when the other coaches give him a taste of his own medicine?

I think the poor perfomance of the Patsies this weekend may linger in their psyche. Question #1 seems to have been answered. It may not have been the JETS who delivered the blow but we rejoice anyway...see story below

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

A day after the Patriots were blown out at home by the Dolphins, there are increasing questions springing up about whether the attitude of wide receiver Randy Moss will become a problem.

Yesterday former Texans and Redskins G.M. Charley Casserly said Moss is either injured or has lost a step, and that Moss isn

I seriously doubt that he's going to dog it this season. He has to be smart enough to realize that Brady will be back next season and that it will probabley be his last chance to make a run for a ring.

You realize you just put Moss and smart in the same sentence. Did you watch the game? You might as well get used to Randy being Randy. The Patsies are headed for a loooooooong season.

You realize you just put Moss and smart in the same sentence. Did you watch the game? You might as well get used to Randy being Randy. The Patsies are headed for a loooooooong season.

He knows better than that unless another shot at a ring means nothing to him which it absolutely does. He dogs it this season, he can kiss his a$$ goodbye and say hello to a bottom feeder. He plays his a$$ off and keeps his chin up he'll still be here next season to catch passes from Brady.

I seriously doubt that he's going to dog it this season. He has to be smart enough to realize that Brady will be back next season and that it will probabley be his last chance to make a run for a ring.

He knows better than that unless another shot at a ring means nothing to him which it absolutely does. He dogs it this season, he can kiss his a$$ goodbye and say hello to a bottom feeder. He plays his a$$ off and keeps his chin up he'll still be here next season to catch passes from Brady.

Did you watch the game? Did Moss take a couple of plays off as he was called out on by the TV talking heads? Just asking the many Pats fans on this board to use a little objectivity here...

I did not see the entire game but he seemed to have taken a couple of plays off. One game doesn't make a season but it leads to the obvious question...will he play hard for the remainder of the year? Does he now regret re-signing with the Pats over the Eagles? His track record (attitude) would indicate he thinks the Pats are toast this year and is ready to shut it down.

Alk

Brady will never be the same with that knee

You have seen his best, and his best wasn;t good enough (I'm talking recently)

:rl: Seriously? Players come back from these injuries all the time. Palmer had a worse injury and he's back to 100%. The only problem is his whole team is in disarray.

Did you watch the game? Did Moss take a couple of plays off as he was called out on by the TV talking heads? Just asking the many Pats fans on this board to use a little objectivity here...

I did not see the entire game but he seemed to have taken a couple of plays off. One game doesn't make a season but it leads to the obvious question...will he play hard for the remainder of the year? Does he now regret re-signing with the Pats over the Eagles? His track record (attitude) would indicate he thinks the Pats are toast this year and is ready to shut it down.

He didn't watch it.

Me thinks he was buying power tools!

Yes, I saw the one play that they were referring to. I'm not going get all frantic over one play. Of course the media will but he's pretty much earned at least one free pass IMO.

Yeah right. Without Moss, this team just wasn't good enough to put enough points on the board to be a serious SB contender. That's why they went out and got Moss, Stallworth and Welker. Stallworth was so bad that he is gone. Welker is being exposed without Moss taking all the attention away.

Moss can dog it this season and the Pats will still beg him to come back next year. You're deluded. If the Pats are stupid enough to cut him, he will just go to the Cowboys, or the Eagles, or, and this should scare you the most, the Broncos, and just win an SB on one of those teams. He obviously does not give a crap how much his salary is, he's far more interested in being on a winning team with an explosive offense. And all that means is that he needs a team with a good QB and a decent line, and then he can make it explosive.

Do you honestly think none of those teams would take a flier on a guy earning the vet minimum, which Moss has no problems taking if he gets to win?

I think Moss has the right attitude. Forget the money, worry about winning games. If the team around you sucks and it doesn't even matter what you do, you might as well preserve your career (Deion Sanders on tackling: "I saw him coming, but I made a business decision."--just the greatest CB to ever play the game). The other positive is he gets out of Boston, which is an absolute ****hole. So go ahead, cut him. Then whine as Cutler throws 3 TDs to Moss and 2 to Marshall and whallops your team.

Yeah right. Without Moss, this team just wasn't good enough to put enough points on the board to be a serious SB contender. That's why they went out and got Moss, Stallworth and Welker. Stallworth was so bad that he is gone. Welker is being exposed without Moss taking all the attention away.

Moss can dog it this season and the Pats will still beg him to come back next year. You're deluded.

You tell me the last time the Patriots begged any player to come back. And you think I'm deluded?

You tell me the last time the Patriots begged any player to come back. And you think I'm deluded?

You tell me the last time someone of the caliber of Moss was cut?

You ARE deluded. It's obvious without Brady the Pats are nothing on offense. And without Moss, they aren't SB caliber.

yea take off those blue silver and red glasses and watch that YouTuber I posted yesterday of him alligator arming it

yea take off those blue silver and red glasses and watch that YouTuber I posted yesterday of him alligator arming it

Yeah, I already acknowledged that play earlier. I'm not going to kill the guy over one play after the season he had last year. As soon as there are reports of him not showing up for practice, hitting officers with his car and taking more plays off then I'll worry. Right now it's nothing more than people looking for a story.

Yeah, I already acknowledged that play earlier. I'm not going to kill the guy over one play after the season he had last year. As soon as there are reports of him not showing up for practice, hitting officers with his car and taking more plays off then I'll worry. Right now it's nothing more than people looking for a story.

or of astute football fans noticing when a player is reverting back to his doggin' it days

But, the cold hard truth is that if Moss were released tomorrow Jet fans would be salivating about getting Moss in a NJ Jets uni.

You all know its true. :lol:

Because he'd play for us, we have a real QB. You don't, that's why he won't play for you. Duh.

Man you are ****ing stupid. Seriously.

Archived