The I am numb thread.....Any one else?

I still can't belive that we got beat up so bad last night. Year after year,we/the fans get kicked in the nuts time after time. There must be something seriously wrong with all of us to put up with this mental torture every year. I am numb today:( ....Thank you Jets!

I still can't belive that we got beat up so bad last night. Year after year,we/the fans get kicked in the nuts time after time. There must be something seriously wrong with all of us to put up with this mental torture every year. I am numb today:( ....Thank you Jets!

This F-ing tattoo on my left arm has all but sealed the deal that I'm a Jets fan for life. LOL:fighting0050:

I am very numb, I have a very bad feeling in the bottom of my stomach, everytime I turn on the T.V. I dread a report on the Jets game, the hope of a good season is slowing go down the tube, my faith in Magini to anything is slowing drifting to a hatred!

"This F-ing tattoo on my left arm has all but sealed the deal that I'm a Jets fan for life. LOL:fighting0050:"

Poor guy, its just as worse as a guy I know - Mets tattoo

Not a good way of looking at things when you cant beat the better teams in the NFL.

I agree with that. Hoping for our confidence to go sky high if we win a few in a row.

Last year we could not even beat the crappy teams. At least if we beat them this year, that would make me feel a little better.

After last nights game I sort of wondered why I even root for this team. It's the same BS every year.
+ 1 this is exactly how I Feel, every time we get a chance to be on national T.V our squad takes a dump. I can't take it any more. We never have elite players ,we never score more than 30 pts a game we can never get off the field on 3rd down...Never. it seems like we will always be second to the Giants in NY. This team could drive you to drink, I was tipsy before half time. Thank the Lord for Beer!!!!:bag:

Archived