Authentic Jet Jerseys for $18 & $38 Dollars!

villain_the_foe

I was on Jetsinsider.com and happen to come across a thread with these websites which alot of the people purchased Their Jerseys from. Im getting a few. Jet wanted to pass the info around.

Jerseys for $38.00

http://www.jersey101.com/en/products.asp?typeid=182 (Has "The Favruh" #4 Throwback Jersey that he threw 6TD's in).

Jerseys for $18

http://www.fantastic-goods.com/category-45-b0.html

Enjoy!

I was on Jetsinsider.com and happen to come across a thread with these websites which alot of the people purchased Their Jerseys from. Im getting a few. Jet wanted to pass the info around.

Jerseys for $38.00

http://www.jersey101.com/en/products.asp?typeid=182 (Has "The Favruh" #4 Throwback Jersey that he threw 6TD's in).

Jerseys for $18

http://www.fantastic-goods.com/category-45-b0.html

Enjoy!

Bought a white Gholston from jersey101.com, very happy with it. $38 can't beat it IMO.

Went on and ordered 3 Favres-1 for me, one for each of my sons.Clicked on the paypal icon, and got a message that they would email me more info; that was 3 hours ago.So far, nothing either in regular mail nor spam folder. Any ideas how this works?

Went on and ordered 3 Favres-1 for me, one for each of my sons.Clicked on the paypal icon, and got a message that they would email me more info; that was 3 hours ago.So far, nothing either in regular mail nor spam folder. Any ideas how this works?

They'll send you a email confirming the order and you'll expect the chargers on Paypal, if I remember correctly. My response was in the spam folder, so look out for that.

if they are fakes then why in the world is the title of this thread "authentic jet jerseys"

Because I was "informed" that they werent real. This could be true....I didnt make them. However, they are made out of the same authentic material so why cant they be Replithentic? They are a copy of an original.

Think of it as MP3's lol.

Because I was "informed" that they werent real. This could be true....I didnt make them. However, they are made out of the same authentic material so why cant they be Replithentic? They are a copy of an original.

Think of it as MP3's lol.

1) they are not made of the authentic material

2) they are not replicas, replicas are the cheaper reabok licensed jerseys, authentics are the really expensive ones with the stitched on numbers.

These are fakes, there is nothing authentic or replica about them, they are called knock-offs.

FYI, you get what you pay for. The worst part of most of these knockoffs is the trim fabrics, like the collar and sleeves. It is not easy to mix different fabrics and have them be and RETAIN the same colors as the rest of the garment, and it becomes more noticable long term as you wash the garment over and over. Also using the cheaper materials these knockoffs use, you start to see varying degrees of shrinkage, which is why you see sleeve bands and collars that start to pull or get lumpy as they shrink more than the rest of the garment. I have spent a few years manufacturing fashion accessories in china and I actually now share warehouse space with the company that handles all the trim for professional jersey for nike and reabok so I get to see how it works first hand. I also lived in the ChinaTown area for 8 years and was involved to varying degrees in this kind of stuff.

These jerseys are perfect for the average NYJETS fan. He/she will probably spill something on it,or dribble on it,some may even vomit on it.I spend alot of time near an outdoor wood fire so these are perfect burn a hole in it who gives a ****. And worse case scenario you are out in the wild and forget toilet paper you can use it to wipe all with no worries....................:rl:

Archived