FOX Cable News Station

GimmeShelter

Biggest Homers On Television who without 9/11 would be nothing.

They make Michael Kay look neutral and impartial in his broadcast of Yankee games in comparIson to their no anti the administration content.

The Rolling Stones have penned a song on their latest CD that FOX or more accurately the White House doesn't find appropriate because of Jagger's lyrics apparently questioning Iraq and Bush.

How does FOX News handle?

Non stop segways in which they make jokes about the Stones current age and have guest spots with the likes of the f'n Oak Ridge boys of all people telling Jagger to can the song.

They fail to mention that post 911 the Stones flew into the Garden to perform in the fund raiser.

FOX is now calling for the NFL and ABC to sack the Stones from their contract to kick-off this seasons games.

They're covering people who want the Stones yanked. This is what gets you upset? And the fact is, Mick Jagger would be collecting SSI if he were an American.

I'm in my 40s. I'd wager the average 15-35 year old couldn't pick Ron Wood or Keith Richards out of a lineup, and if they did, they'd probably say they look like the guy they saw picking cans out of the garbage. ANd almost no NFL players could either.why not U2 or somebody a few decades younger than Jagger and the Walking Dead?

Iwas at the MSG show. Jagger and Ricahrds sang some crappy blues song you've never heard of and were gone back into the limo in about 10 minutes.

Just let me understand-noting the Stones are older than grandpa and that some Americans are annoyed these geriatric degenerates who've made a serious fortune here in America have a song knocking Bush shouldn't be said or covered? Please come out of the sun. Besides, the Stones probably released this song exactly hoping for something like this to push their sh*tty new album. They havem't released anything worth buying since at least "SOme Girls".

The only thing that causes me to doubt the existence of God is that Joe Strummer and Joey Ramone are in their graves, and Jagger lives. Somwhere his potrait ages in an attic.

They're covering people who want the Stones yanked. This is what gets you upset? And the fact is, Mick Jagger would be collecting SSI if he were an American.

I'm in my 40s. I'd wager the average 15-35 year old couldn't pick Ron Wood or Keith Richards out of a lineup, and if they did, they'd probably say they look like the guy they saw picking cans out of the garbage. ANd almost no NFL players could either.why not U2 or somebody a few decades younger than Jagger and the Walking Dead?

Iwas at the MSG show. Jagger and Ricahrds sang some crappy blues song you've never heard of and were gone back into the limo in about 10 minutes.

Just let me understand-noting the Stones are older than grandpa and that some Americans are annoyed these geriatric degenerates who've made a serious fortune here in America have a song knocking Bush shouldn't be said or covered? Please come out of the sun. Besides, the Stones probably released this song exactly hoping for something like this to push their sh*tty new album. They havem't released anything worth buying since at least "SOme Girls".

The only thing that causes me to doubt the existence of God is that Joe Strummer and Joey Ramone are in their graves, and Jagger lives. Somwhere his potrait ages in an attic.

Covering it is one thing. Forcing the idea down the nations throat is another. Plus the band denied it was specifically about Bush.

Trying to sway public opinion with shots at their age ect in much the same matter you just have is weak on FOX's part.

Yeah they sang Salt Of The Earth and Miss You at that show. I believe even you may have heard of at least one of them.

I am not saying they are politically correct, but freedom of speech does exist. Bono wrote similiar stuff before he became commercial oriented.

At ease my friend it's not that big a deal and remember almost every sporting event in the US is proceeded by what song? :wink:

Clue, it wasn't written by the Ramones.

I'd wager the average 15-35 year old couldn't pick Ron Wood or Keith Richards out of a lineup, and if they did, they'd probably say they look like the guy they saw picking cans out of the garbage.

Not everyone from my generation is as dumb as you make them out to be. My friends and I would have no problem picking any Stone out of a lineup, but ask us to pick out a member of Linkin Park and you'll draw a blank. Not every young person is a tasteless moron.

And U2 ******* sucks. Mentioning them in the same sentence with the Rolling Stones is blasphemy.

Do I even need to start on the left's CNN? :shock:

You're highly misinformed if you think CNN is at all "left." Those bastards are just as bad as Faux News, they're just not as blatant about it. I know the conservatives like to bitch and moan about the liberal media, but guess what? It doesn't exist and it's just an excuse to use whenever they dare have something that comes off bad about Republicans.

You're highly misinformed if you think CNN is at all "left." Those bastards are just as bad as Faux News, they're just not as blatant about it. I know the conservatives like to b!tch and moan about the liberal media, but guess what? It doesn't exist and it's just an excuse to use whenever they dare have something that comes off bad about Republicans.

:lol:

You are kidding, right?

Archived