Jack Bauer Is Back

Smizzy

I was turned off to this show before it even started.

2001 World Series... Fox blatantly promoting its upcoming show 24 non fricken stop. Every time they mention it they are either panning to Keifer Sutherland or the back of Tino Martinez' jersey.

As far as I am concerned the show was killed by Fox before it even started. I have tried to dabble in it here and there since then and have been entertained when I do watch it. Maybe I need to pick up the DVDs and start from season 1-episode 1 to get myself into the show.

I was turned off to this show before it even started.

2001 World Series... Fox blatantly promoting its upcoming show 24 non fricken stop. Every time they mention it they are either panning to Keifer Sutherland or the back of Tino Martinez' jersey.

As far as I am concerned the show was killed by Fox before it even started. I have tried to dabble in it here and there since then and have been entertained when I do watch it. Maybe I need to pick up the DVDs and start from season 1-episode 1 to get myself into the show.

I kinda agreed with you at first, Fox did hype the hell out of it for months leading up to it, so finally I said I'd give in and give it a watch from Season 1.

After I watched one episode I was like :jawdrop: hooked ever since.

I kinda agreed with you at first, Fox did hype the hell out of it for months leading up to it, so finally I said I'd give in and give it a watch from Season 1.

That's exactly what happened to me too :jawdrop:

Me too. I actually agree with Bergen and the way FOX amped this show up is the reason I didn't watch it for 5 seasons.

Now I own every season on DVD. This will actually be the first season of 24 I watch on TV and not on DVD.

I had honestly never watched a single episode of this show up until this past summer. One of my friends had all of the seasons on DVD, so convinced me to borrow the first season and try it out.

I watched every episode of all 6 seasons over the course of the next two months or less. And that's a whole lot of episodes.

I had honestly never watched a single episode of this show up until this past summer. One of my friends had all of the seasons on DVD, so convinced me to borrow the first season and try it out.

I watched every episode of all 6 seasons over the course of the next two months or less. And that's a whole lot of episodes.

It took me a couple months too...but wtching them on DVD was WAY better than waiting for the TV.

And I agree LJ...the last 2 seasons were iffy...but the first 4 were so awesome....I hope they can capture some of that this yr.

I probably need to do what Smizzy did and just pick up season 1 and start from the beginning and see what happens.

I was hooked after the very first episode on the first DVD.

Bergen... I highly recommend it. and you can get the first 5 seasons cheap on Ebay....I bought one season and someone had stuck a bunch of $10 bills in it,lol.

I got more money in cash with the DVD than I paid for it,lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived