We are in some trouble

Boozer76

So far we have lost our starting DT, backup RB, and will likely lose our starting RT. Anyone wanna tell me again why signing a WR was so important? Without addressing the OT situation, Chad's gonna have one hell of a long season. Without addressing the DT situation, John Vilma is going to have half the season he did this year, simply because he is a speed player that can't have an OL breaking through to block him. If he does thanks to a weak DT, it's gonna be right back to having one of the worst rushing D's in the league. I'm honestly not feeling great about how our team looks so far going into next year.

I have the same concerns especially at DT. The key is to stop the run but I think there is plenty of time to address it. Between free agents, the draft and June 1 cuts you never know who will be here. I will save my panicking for the Yankees old pitching staff

I have the same concerns especially at DT. The key is to stop the run but I think there is plenty of time to address it. Between free agents, the draft and June 1 cuts you never know who will be here. I will save my panicking for the Yankees old pitching staff

4H you hottie...is tha GAMEFACE at the end??? ahhaah :P

The old guys don't scare me (Johnson anyway) I am more concerned with the younger guys (Wright, Pavano). Off topic I know.

The D-Line was our strength last year, I am sure we will be all right..between Reed, Evans if he stays, Johnson & a pick-up, we will do just fine

as far as RT let Mc walk..he didn't prove anything to me last year, his contract year, to warrant giving him the $ the Postons want....we have weeks of FA to go plus the draft..I am pretty sure the FO will handle that also..hopefully they move Fatbini back to the right & get a monster at LT

speaking of, someone mentioned McKinnie from the Vikes a few weeks ago...whats his status

The D-Line was our strength last year, I am sure we will be all right..between Reed, Evans if he stays, Johnson & a pick-up, we will do just fine

as far as RT let Mc walk..he didn't prove anything to me last year, his contract year, to warrant giving him the $ the Postons want....we have weeks of FA to go plus the draft..I am pretty sure the FO will handle that also..hopefully they move Fatbini back to the right & get a monster at LT

speaking of, someone mentioned McKinnie from the Vikes a few weeks ago...whats his status

Signed with the Giants...7 years 37 mil or around that dollar figure.

Archived