Dear Posters of JetsInsider.com

Smizzy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was ****ing hilarious. But I can't let that effect the way I do my job. Being a moderator at JetNation is important work. I need to be bi-partisan. Or just plain bi. Actually, I don't like girls at all, so maybe I am partisan.

I just looked at your warning, and I died a little, too. Feel better?

you should take my warning away while your at it, all I did was call someone a moron once. Seems a bit harsh seeing how a lot of worse **** goes on every day here ;( BOOHOOO!

I would like to take 5 minutes to say I don't have a problem with any of you guys. I am speaking because I am the most vocal Sooth basher here and I also work here...I speak for myself ... I have a problem with the condescending and arrogant manner in which Sooth goes about his business. I also have been around a while and happen to know first hand he is everything I call him.

You don't need to listen to me or back me up....take 5 minutes to take a look around and look at how he treats people. This is how he is and no matter how hard anyone tries to push this all off on us it is not.

Sooth is in the place every 5 months because he is a bad guy and he handles things badly.He treats people horribly.

Anyway...my point is you don't have to come here and post and you don't have to visit here either....but don't think that this site,it's owners or it's posters dislike your poster base because of Sooth or the fact you post on JI.

If you hear different...someone is lying to you.

We root TOGETHER FOR THE JETS and we should not be divided by a .com

LIMOLADY & SOOTH ...you still go out of your way to call us cheap imitation.com...why? Because we are a NY Jets based fansite? Are you the only one to be able to root for the Jets? You banned all of us and told Max to make his own site if he wanted to talk Jets football. So he did...and 4,000 people are here. When We started JN...JI had 4K people. And considering the numerous ideas taken from us and employed on JI...well one really has to wonder how *****ed in the head you would have to be to call US a cheap imitation ?

Sue....you are loyal and I respect that...but bashing us in his honor ? What does it accomplish?

You guys can say what you want about me...do not lump the posters of this GREAT site in with my comments or your hatred for all things JN.

POTW.. Great post that will be remembered a long time..

Its right up there with :

Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

OK, to be fair and balanced:

Jimmy Carter:

I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me.

lol.. do you really want to go there? :lol: honestly a battle of the political quotes would really get this thread locked.

and i am now the good greengal.. so alas i will just back off ;)

but i could go toe to toe with you, baby :D

Archived