Dear Posters of JetsInsider.com

Smizzy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More personal attacks? tough guy fat mod always picking on me. how many posts do you have in the NFL forum? 3? 4?

You and that Scott Dierking no nothing about football. you're two peas in a pod.

:bp1:

Please have my children.

How did a thread about JI turn into JN people hating on each other? LOL...:biggrin:

Hey fish, I always wanted to ask you this but never did, how much of dem der panties did you photo shop on to that fine looking ass in yer avatar?

There's alot of hatred in this world. Wear a cup.

Where was this lax attitude back when you hit me with a warning?? You should have been saying this to Ecurb. You know, I can still see that warning in my user CP (it does say status is reversed, but still). A little part of me dies inside knowing you did that to me and having to see it over and over.

Where was this lax attitude back when you hit me with a warning?? You should have been saying this to Ecurb. You know, I can still see that warning in my user CP (it does say status is reversed, but still). A little part of me dies inside knowing you did that to me and having to see it over and over.

Was that when you were posting eleventy billion pictures of ecurb in that dunce cap?

:rl::rl::rl:

I had forgotten all about that. We had asked several times for that pic not to be posted, and you did it anyway. And going through the logs, I did give a warning to Ecurb as well.

FWIW, I'm sorry you're dying inside. If I hugged you, would you feel better?

BTW, I was talking about the hatred that BP and I have for each other.

Hey fish, I always wanted to ask you this but never did, how much of dem der panties did you photo shop on to that fine looking ass in yer avatar?

How much? Like how many diff variations? :confused:

I have to find the original pic somewhere...I need to know who it belongs to... :headbang:

Remember the jibjab video of Smizzy kicking ECurb's ass?? Well probably not because Thor deleted it right away but that was just golden!!

That thread ''hey Smizzy grow up'' is legendary. :rl:

Barton kept posting that pic in that thread too saying ''you talking to me''?

:rl:

How much? Like how many diff variations? :confused:

I have to find the original pic somewhere...I need to know who it belongs to... :headbang:

No,like was it a completely bare ass, a thong, green panties that you put the Jets logo on???

I had forgotten all about that. We had asked several times for that pic not to be posted, and you did it anyway. And going through the logs, I did give a warning to Ecurb as well.

FWIW, I'm sorry you're dying inside. If I hugged you, would you feel better?

BTW, I was talking about the hatred that BP and I have for each other.

I did it anyway?? I posted that picture in every thread imaginable. While you guys were deleting the last one I posted I was in the next thread posting it again. In fact, I was almost certain I could hear this music as it was all going on:

VaGFyJV2aVE

I was totally being a dooshey, but it was funny. I just thought you were aware that I am unbannable and unwarnable.

I was totally being a dooshey, but it was funny. I just thought you were aware that I am unbannable and unwarnable.

It was ****ing hilarious. But I can't let that effect the way I do my job. Being a moderator at JetNation is important work. I need to be bi-partisan. Or just plain bi. Actually, I don't like girls at all, so maybe I am partisan.

I just looked at your warning, and I died a little, too. Feel better?

It was ****ing hilarious. But I can't let that effect the way I do my job. Being a moderator at JetNation is important work. I need to be bi-partisan. Or just plain bi. Actually, I don't like girls at all, so maybe I am partisan.

I just looked at your warning, and I died a little, too. Feel better?

I love you. There, I said it.

Hmm, that must have been someone else I think...I need to browse my folder of old and unused avatars and sigs...

Nah... this one..

What did it look like originally? It didn't have the Jets logo originally did it? The entire panties look painted on..

image.php?u=4090&dateline=1224447199

Archived