how tall are you?

gg

More men need to take notes.

Body hair is not cool. NAIR it all!

Pubes, chest, ass, pits. If we have to groom ourselves then tyou guys should have to. Beary guys are no good!

agree, but it's probably because you and i are around the same age. i make my boyfriend shave his chest...and other things...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disagree on the chest hair....well, unless it's like a grizzly bear kind of thing going on.....otherwise, it's manly, sexy, nice. And, are you suggesting that men nair their arm pits? Whaaa?????

No chest hair for me.

When I had a boyfriend, bi monthly I had to endure the excruciating pain of brazilian waxing.

Men expect us to be groomed but they dont feel the need to groom themselves for our sakes as well.

:hipp:

get out of dodge....no way

I'm flying to Europe right now.............Holy Phuck!!!!!!!

Just pray that your daughter doesn't visit Italy. Slick dogs preying on cute and naive American blondes.

Hey look! A play on words. Better than a play on Little Miss Assmop. ;)

Just pray that your daughter doesn't visit Italy. Slick dogs preying on cute and naive American blondes.

Hey look! A play on words. Better than a play on Little Miss Assmop. ;)

She is in Venice this weekend...holy mother of gawd and the holy ghost too

Wilma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup, u cant ask the gf/wife for that special 'look' if u dont react to her requests also,

I guess u can if u r a Guido, but that doesnt get u very far

guidohd1.jpg

ahhh, more examples of the pussification of america right here. Notice the mugging he does for the camera, is that not the same pose that is on every 15 year old girl's myspace page? Way to pucker your lips like a girl and what is with the hand gestures? Is that a gangside for the fag militia? This is the classic staten island/brooklyn/jersey closet fag guido right here. If you think it is funny to look at this pic, you won't believe it when he starts dancing, looks like a gay aerobic workout.

I am fine with some of the tenets of metrosexuality, heck in some ways i fit into that category, but this guido version is straight up ridiculous. Also, the metrosexual has no been replaced by the retrosexual, a return to guys being more like men, like a brett favre with a little more style i guess.

ahhh, more examples of the pussification of america right here. Notice the mugging he does for the camera, is that not the same pose that is on every 15 year old girl's myspace page? Way to pucker your lips like a girl and what is with the hand gestures? Is that a gangside for the fag militia? This is the classic staten island/brooklyn/jersey closet fag guido right here. If you think it is funny to look at this pic, you won't believe it when he starts dancing, looks like a gay aerobic workout.

I am fine with some of the tenets of metrosexuality, heck in some ways i fit into that category, but this guido version is straight up ridiculous. Also, the metrosexual has no been replaced by the retrosexual, a return to guys being more like men, like a brett favre with a little more style i guess.

i picture joebaby as some hot guy. am i right?

edit: i myspace stalked. and i would hit that.

She is in Venice this weekend...holy mother of gawd and the holy ghost too

Wilma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, seriously, she won't make it out of the train station without being hit on by at least five short greasy haired guineas. They stand around in the streets just outside the central station and speak english out loud to every girl that walks by until one takes notice, making it obvious she is american, and then they pounce.

3 years ago I took my little sister on her first trip outside of NY to Barcelona for her 18th bday/high school graduation and I had to literally smack some italians around because they are relentless.

Archived