how tall are you?

gg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
side note, metrosexual guys are so effing hot. i don't care what anyone says. not the metro guys that take it to the extreme by tweezing their eyebrows and shaving their legs...but the ones that really take care of themselves and dress nice. nothing is sexier than confidence and being well-groomed.

thanks for decribing me to a T except for the shaving legs and eye brow part.. sounds like you were looking at my facebook alot.. hahaha

anyways im 5' 7" 155 4% body fat

Five less, apparently. So you "took" them, eh? Were you wearing your fur and weilding a club?

caveman.jpg

well, took their virginity, you know what i mean, lol. Besides, if some really attractive 26 year old decided to make me her first, I had to have been doing something right.

well, took their virginity, you know what i mean, lol. Besides, if some really attractive 26 year old decided to make me her first, I had to have been doing something right.
Funny how you left out she was drunk AND retarded. :bag:

I had a smilie face there, but it felt so wrong...

I'll see what I can do.:baby:

Thank you. I look forward to the shots. You would not believe the ordeal we male JetNation posters must endure. Smizzy gives us a pelvic exam when we sign up. What an idiot I was; I didn't even know males could get a pelvic. Go figure. I gotta say one thing, though: My colon and prostate have never been healthier. Thanks Max and Smizz for looking after our health. Salute.

slipping roofies into her drink isn't "right" - it's wrong.:P

I'm probably the farthest thing from jealous. Seems like a tool move to post your BF% on a message board that is not a bodybuilding/fitness forum. Are we gonna start comparing bicep size next?

no but when your only 5 7 and over 140 you would be considered a little fat like SJ pionted out.. and im all muscle homie

"my president is black, rose gold the charms 22 inch rims like hulk hogans arm"

thanks for decribing me to a T except for the shaving legs and eye brow part.. sounds like you were looking at my facebook alot.. hahaha

anyways im 5' 7" 155 4% body fat

oh, i'm sorry. i forgot to mention that i like to wear high heels around my boyfriend...without being taller than him. ;)

Archived