the Bills are done

Blackout

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackjack is the biggest closet homo this site has going. He adds nothing to the board but spamming his favorite team of the week by starting 873972695095 different threads. He doesn't get along with anyone, and should really be jettisoned to JI where he would be welcome with open arms.

Get a life you thug wanna be. Vanilla Ice is more of a "G" than you.

Blackjack is the biggest closet homo this site has going. He adds nothing to the board but spamming his favorite team of the week by starting 873972695095 different threads. He doesn't get along with anyone, and should really be jettisoned to JI where he would be welcome with open arms.

LOL lets see

1-i've been here since day 1, you joined later this year. what has your ass done to make Jet Nation a better place?? oh that's right, NOTHING.

2-i have always supported the Jets, Giants, Celtics and Yankees. those are the teams. Thai Jet can't read sarcasm so **** what you heard.

3-"black jack" is the worst attempt at an insult I've ever seen. the woman who gave birth to you should be sterylzed to prevent any further stupidity from entering the world.

Bills just simply were not and are not a good team. They are over-rated each year and I'm so sick and tired of each year hearing about how "this is the year Buffalo goes 10-6 or better and makes a playoff push". That crap needs to end. Buffalo SUCKS. They got lucky in the first four games of the year, much like Denver did in their first three games, and now we're seeing both teams just simply arn't that good.

LOL Good one again IC. Black Flop does seem to have a problem getting along with anybody.

the bills might have been playing above their heads in the beginning of the season, but they have had a lot of their starters hurt. I think that the 3 div. loses have been to teams that are starting to show their true colors though. Next week will be a true test for the jets and the pats. lets just hope kraft didn't pay off TOO Many refs.

fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived