The Flight Crew looked cute lately...

Jets Babe

here we go again. you couldn't handle the heat so you went to a different kitchen

I cooked in this kitchen then ate the food before I started calling your bitch ass out in the other thread... keep running from it... go ahead...

I love those awesome WW2 fighter pilot style jackets.

flight_crew.jpg

Where the hell can I get one of those?

Come on, JB, you know those are jumpsuits. I like the look of the flight/jumpsuit over the diaper outfits. Jumpsuits were a big fashion item for women in the 80s. It was always really hot to discover that your girlfriend was wearing one with nothing on underneath.

wtf! why do they have to be jumpsuits? they need to make those into jackets, pronto..those would sell.

should not be very hard to make a jacket reasonably close to that, finding a similar army surplus jacket and then distressing it and adding jets patches. I will see if I can come across the jacket online then I will tell you how to customize it.

should not be very hard to make a jacket reasonably close to that, finding a similar army surplus jacket and then distressing it and adding jets patches. I will see if I can come across the jacket online then I will tell you how to customize it.

omg u r totally ghey

:)

yeah I know you make like 3 million a year selling handbags. Still doesn't mean it is manly. :-P

no way. those are custom. even the damn patches are distressed...

no way. those are custom. even the damn patches are distressed...

but you can get close as long as you can find a similar jacket, just need some sandpaper, hobby knife, bleach and bleach pens, tennis balls, old sneaker, some strong detergent and a lot of fabric softener and you can distress the jacket and even the patches.

but you can get close as long as you can find a similar jacket, just need some sandpaper, hobby knife, bleach and bleach pens, tennis balls, old sneaker, some strong detergent and a lot of fabric softener and you can distress the jacket and even the patches.

yeah, or i can just buy it.

:biggrin:

omg u r totally ghey

:)

yeah I know you make like 3 million a year selling handbags. Still doesn't mean it is manly. :-P

lol, if i made that much I would have Kingsley part duex. Whatever dude, you know what there are tons of at fashion industry trade shows? Hot women in assorted ages. Do you know what there are very very few of? Hetero guys. Momma did not raise a fool. Besides, I we all know about what other things i am up to that balances out things, lol.

Archived