Where is jetophile?

NIGHT STALKER

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn, for real? how could anyone hate you?

i got an awesome hate letter from sooth after i left jets insider. i'm planning on posting it sometime soon.

I'll pay to read that... If my hard drive hadn't died, I could've dug up the email exchange that lead to Sooth banning me, to offer in a trade.

it will be my christmas present to jet nation.

Don't do it. Be the bigger person. Let it be. PM it to folks, if you want, but posting it on a public forum just makes you look - well, you get the picture. You think he's an unfair azz - fine. No need to be one too though. And no, I am not a Sooth apologist, I just think it would be cool if you were the more mature one here and resisted the temptation for the drama and attention.

Don't do it. Be the bigger person. Let it be. PM it to folks, if you want, but posting it on a public forum just makes you look - well, you get the picture. You think he's an unfair azz - fine. No need to be one too though. And no, I am not a Sooth apologist, I just think it would be cool if you were the more mature one here and resisted the temptation for the drama and attention.

Will you shut up. :evil2:

Thank you.

STFU BP:razz:

I'm with BP 100% here. Just shut that pie hole T and let Jets Babe do her thing. It's for the good of the Nation. :)

.....I'd rtaher set my self on fire than have any similarities to that last one mentioned. Damn. You are just mean!

Yeah, that was over the top. To be very clear to anyone reading this, I have met Garb and I have met Jetgirl. They are not one and the same.

Their similarities end at being Italian chicks.

.....I'd rtaher set my self on fire than have any similarities to that last one mentioned. Damn. You are just mean!

Hey Garb if you have problems with posters that are not here please take it up with them directly. This is not the place for that kind of discussion.

In other words -- to those that are not here, no need to email me, I am actively working to correct the issue.

:-P

Archived