Where is jetophile?

NIGHT STALKER

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeB...she can probably kick your arse

Jeto is one of coolest posters here IMO

I would agree, except that she stated emphatically in a recent post that she doesn't--and I quote--"suck c**k". Not that I would ever consider myself a potential recipient--I am "happily" married after all--I am just pained by the comment for all males planet-wide.

I miss her quick whip and dry sense of humor...come out, come out wherever you are lady.

I was thinking the same thing lately. I miss her. That woman can out-wit, out pun, out-scheme, out-smart, out-everything almost everyone here. Love that about her. She's wicked smaht. She'd make a fine massh*le.. ;)

wow. not nice at all. jp is way cool.

i hope everything is ok with her.

JoeB...she can probably kick your arse

Jeto is one of coolest posters here IMO

not being mean, it was kinda a joke. Go to the forum search and look up all her posts, then check the ones after 12am and tell me she ain't crazy though, lol, and I think she actually would not disagree with me on that.

not being mean, it was kinda a joke. Go to the forum search and look up all her posts, then check the ones after 12am and tell me she ain't crazy though, lol, and I think she actually would not disagree with me on that.

JN needs jeto

she is a kool Chiquita!!!

I was thinking the same thing lately. I miss her. That woman can out-wit, out pun, out-scheme, out-smart, out-everything almost everyone here. Love that about her. She's wicked smaht. She'd make a fine massh*le.. ;)

Both of you guys are like bookends...I'd like to be in he middle, but I'm married.

didnt sound like a joke but wahtever..

i have read jp's late night posts.. she is VERY funny and interesting and ( she will get mad at me for saying this and "outing" her...) but she is lovely, kind and warm also.

I would agree, except that she stated emphatically in a recent post that she doesn't--and I quote--"suck c**k". Not that I would ever consider myself a potential recipient--I am "happily" married after all--I am just pained by the comment for all males planet-wide.

lol ...even Little Mikey eventually tried Life

Archived