****The OFFICIAL Jets/Bills Game Thread****

war ensemble

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YEAH

LETS PLAT NOT TO LOSE

F-Them

No you idiot... they went for it there... blitzed... and didnt have anyone in contain...

See what happened... JP will run all over them if they dont contain like they did on that sakc you bitched about...

Hey JONEJET and crew... you wanted a blitz... you wanted aggressive!???

I bet you like that containment D now huh?

Stop bitching and learn what your tlaking about... if they contain there that doesnt happen...

They didn't blitz oin that TD

Rushed 4

One more thing-Gholston must totally suck if he's inactivwe and they still carry a total worthless bum in Barton. Barton is a waste of a uniform. gHe cant's cover, he can't play the run and he's too slow to blitz. A fvkcin' road cone would be better.

Don't make sh1t up

They rushed 4 douchebag

Out of a 3-4 ****ing defense you idiot.

Thats a ****ing blitz!

How little do you know about football?

Its easier to watch the game with my ****ing GF... at least she knows what the hell she is tlaking about!

One more thing-Gholston must totally suck if he's inactivwe and they still carry a total worthless bum in Barton. Barton is a waste of a uniform. gHe cant's cover, he can't play the run and he's too slow to blitz. A fvkcin' road cone would be better.

I used to like the guy

He's toast....he and Thomas can go f-themselves

Out of a 3-4 ****ing defense you idiot.

Thats a ****ing blitz!

How little do you know about football?

Its easier to watch the game with my ****ing GF... at least she knows what the hell she is tlaking about!

lol

a blitz is 5 or more rushers

rushing 4 and having 7 in coverage is not a blitz

lol

a blitz is 5 or more rushers

rushing 4 and having 7 in coverage is not a blitz

A blitz is when you send NAY LBs or DBs to rush the passer... just becuase we only have 3 DL instead of 4 doesnt mean when you send an OLB its nto a blitz in the 3-4 but it is in the 4-3.

The kid needs to watch with his girlfriend

You need to learn your ****.

Look it up in even the most basic playbook... when you send a LB its a BLITZ... the O calls the BLITZ coming... the D calls it a LB BLITZ... it s a ****ing BLITZ

Archived