****The OFFICIAL Cards/Pats Game Thread****

JonEJet

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardnials did this to themselves. I never understand why teams are so afraid to pass in the snow. Whatever disadvantage the offense has throwing in the elements is offset by the fact that the secondary has a harder time keeping up with the receivers.

The fact that Arizona choose to pit their weakness against the Pats strength rather then their strength against the Pats weakness is mindboggling. They should've been throwing all along..

with pats winning

might as well root for phins

KC game is meaningless

Yup... anybody but the pats... I would much rather see all 3 teams win today... than the JET and Pats winning and then the Phins having the chance to spoil for us week 17...

Yup... anybody but the pats... I would much rather see all 3 teams win today... than the JET and Pats winning and then the Phins having the chance to spoil for us week 17...

I'd much rather have the Pats get in then the Phins, it's more comfortable..

this is so painful to watch.

i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pats.

if the jets dont win ..i am thinking of driving down to meet the plane in the snow and smacking the team upside the head.

arg.

this is so not good for my heart.

i wish i hated football.

this is so painful to watch.

i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pats.

if the jets dont win ..i am thinking of driving down to meet the plane in the snow and smacking the team upside the head.

arg.

this is so not good for my heart.

i wish i hated football.

turn off TV!!!!!!!!!!

make me some brisket:D

Cardnials did this to themselves. I never understand why teams are so afraid to pass in the snow. Whatever disadvantage the offense has throwing in the elements is offset by the fact that the secondary has a harder time keeping up with the receivers.

The fact that Arizona choose to pit their weakness against the Pats strength rather then their strength against the Pats weakness is mindboggling. They should've been throwing all along..

Almost every time I've seen Warner attempt to pass there's an unblocked Patzie right in his face. Even on that 4th down play. Can't anybody on their OL pass block ?

Unreal how bad the Cards are today. Belichick made the best call of the day getting the ball to Arizona first banking on the fact they would be afraid to throw the ball. They lost field position from that point on and NE is just blowing them away. Cards have no hope in the playoffs.

It was fair, it was consistent. But god. They are really striving to be the no fun league.

I agree, the celebrations bring something exciting and unique to the NFL.

Let some guys celebrate if they want to, and let others act like they've been there before. But throwing a penalty for dances and things like that are ridiculous.

Archived