****The OFFICIAL Cards/Pats Game Thread****

JonEJet

You are so full of ****

You use that reverse bullsh1t time and time again

In your Cheaters heart you think you are getting in

What happens if the Jets and Ravens win out?

Patriots stay home.

They have to lose to the Seahawks, Jags and Phins. Not exactly daunting.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDIT: But I do not agree with leaving the starters in throughout the entire game when there is no chance the other team can come back, give the other guys a chance to play.

I disagree. The only reason people bitch and moan about the Pats "running up the score" is because everyone hates them.

I don't recall madmike bitching about the Titans challenging a call late in the 4th quarter against the Lions with a 37 point lead.

I don't want to read every post in this thread, so my comments may have already been covered by someone else. I hope the gutless, piece of s**t Cardinals get slaughtered in their one and only playoff game. Two weeks now you f**king frauds called it in. Today, they fielded what looks like a Pop Warner team against the Pats. Thanks, WisenKont, you pansy douche. I hope your plan backfires and your "team" of semi professional led by the "man of glass", Kurt Warner, gets smoked in your playoff contest. The NFL should not let teams like this just phone in a game.

I disagree. The only reason people bitch and moan about the Pats "running up the score" is because everyone hates them.

I don't recall madmike bitching about the Titans challenging a call late in the 4th quarter against the Lions with a 37 point lead.

That is true, everyone does hate them.

So you agree with leaving the starters in throughout the entire game, when the only thing they have to gain is an injury???

Nobody likes a cheater.

No one likes a team that has dominated this decade. Most importantly, no one likes any team from Boston!

Because the cheated to do it.

How many superbowls have they won since they stopped cheating? Call me when they get one.

HUH ? Why the hell would he have even been watching that game at that point? I don't know anyone except you who still was. :P . You seem just bent on just following Mike around looking for a chance to pounce.

No one likes a team that has dominated this decade. Most importantly, no one likes any team from Boston!

That's right. No one likes the winners. No one like the cowboys of the 90's. Pats fans should know this. Jets and Pats hated the Dolphins in the 80/90's cause they were on top.

I bet there is talk about the NFL looking at making teams try to be competitive in these spots

there seem to be a few examples every year where teams lay down like this

the lions and cards should lose a 7th for this

7th?

Hey Detroit, you are about to be flexed out of Turkey Day.....get better.

I bet there is talk about the NFL looking at making teams try to be competitive in these spots

there seem to be a few examples every year where teams lay down like this

the lions and cards should lose a 7th for this

Can you please stop with the conspiracy theories.

The Cards got blown out at home last week and are not a good team. They didn't want to be on the field today and have showed it.

care to explain , if they are not running up the score, why Cassel is STILL at QB in a 44-0 game ?

There is still an entire quarter to play and it looks like Cassel is done for the day. Expect to see Kevin O'Connel on the Pats next series.

Archived