Attendance Projection for Sunday

ThisYearsModel

60,000 tops and if the weather is cold or nasty will be less especially if the Pats win at 1pm. If the Dolphins are winning the place will be a ghost town beginning of the 4th quarter.

I guess that would mean a halftime road trip for BP up to sec 306 to help rip the seats out.

:rl:

You guys are crazy, there will be 70,000 fans their at kickoff, fans didnt shy away in 2002. A lot of Phins fans, more then usual, but nothing like the Steeler game last season.

There will be no way 70,00 on X-mas weekend and the threat of showers.

Depending on the weather alot goes through a season ticket holders mind. Sell for holiday money to a Dolphin fan. Stay home and watch on TV in case they lose. Go to the game regardless of the situation and hopefully they WIN.

I havent made my decision yet. I wont sell to a Dolphin fan I know that.

I don't give a crap, I will be there rooting for my team to win whteger the playoffs are a reality or not. The intial rage has diminished and I'm actually considering the possibility of kicking the snot out of the Dolphins and getting a break to secure a playoff spot.

Wait, so is this game NOT a sellout? Would this mean a blackout is on the horizon? Or is it a sellout but one of those wussy sellouts where big business bails out the team due to lack of passionate fans.

I know how this works because I live near Oakland, CA and am a fan of the Dolphins. That kind of makes me an expert.

Wait, so is this game NOT a sellout? Would this mean a blackout is on the horizon? Or is it a sellout but one of those wussy sellouts where big business bails out the team due to lack of passionate fans.

I know how this works because I live near Oakland, CA and am a fan of the Dolphins. That kind of makes me an expert.

All Jet games are sold out - it is the matter how many fans will actually go to the game

It would be great if Jets games start getting blacked out. Then we all either become Giants fans or we stop watching the NFL altogether. Either way, the NFL loses a big chunk of money and we laugh at them. Chances are they immediately repeal the blackout rule though.

Archived