Bill Callahan for OC?

Bergen Jet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we really be endorsing Callahan at this point? This team has averaged about 3 YPC for six weeks now against some pretty bad defenses, and Sanchez is having to run for his life more than he ever has. The one responsiblity he has (O-line) is vastly under-performing at the moment.

Should we really be endorsing Callahan at this point? This team has averaged about 3 YPC for six weeks now against some pretty bad defenses, and Sanchez is having to run for his life more than he ever has. The one responsiblity he has (O-line) is vastly under-performing at the moment.

+1

He does have more responsibility than simply the O-line. I believe he is also the "running game co-ordinator". That is why Schottenheimer has never gotten the slightest credit for the running game, though he now takes the blame. The team does not perform well in bad weather. They were supposed to be a winter proof, run first team, but they can't cut it in the weather. Spit the ball up on the floor, can't make simple catches.

The point isn't to get someone good in here. It's addition by subtraction, as Schottenheimer has clearly been the man holding the offense down this year. We've got 4 whole losses because of him. Any new body at OC could change everything because different plays will be called and THE JETS will be winners once again.

Boss: Gato, you haven't been performing very well for the past 5 years, we're going to have to let you go.

Gato: But this company doesn't perform very well. It's been in business for 40 years and never performs well.

Boss: Oh, well then, since you put it that way...

I LOLed.

And then I drove back and gave her the change!!! Pwned!!

Then I LOLed again.

It might take a while.

Richard Hayden: What is our carrying charge for all the merchandise in the warehouse?

Tommy: Ohhhh, man...

Richard Hayden: One and a...

Tommy: ...half percent. I knew that. Why can't I remember it?

Richard Hayden: Try an association like, uhhh... Let's say the average person uses ten percent of their brain. How much do you use? One and a half percent. The rest is clogged with malted hops and bong resin.

It doesn't help when every team is stacking the box because they know the OC is hesitant to allow the QB to throw a deep ball.

Richard Hayden: What is our carrying charge for all the merchandise in the warehouse?

Tommy: Ohhhh, man...

Richard Hayden: One and a...

Tommy: ...half percent. I knew that. Why can't I remember it?

Richard Hayden: Try an association like, uhhh... Let's say the average person uses ten percent of their brain. How much do you use? One and a half percent. The rest is clogged with malted hops and bong resin.

Archived