Hayden Panettiere - Newest celebrity Jets fan...

BwanaZulia

I've heard this rumor of her hotness before, but is their actual any evidence to substantiate these claims or are we just basing this on the faith in the word of our fellow posters? Because if its the latter, try to consider the source (no offense to Bronzey, but just sayin').

Visual evidence. She's posted pictures before on JN which I've seen.

On a separate note, she also had the infamous "my friend gave Shawn Merriman a blow job and called all of us right after like she just won the lottery" thread arc which was the height of hilarity.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a separate note, she also had the infamous "my friend gave Shawn Merriman a blow job and called all of us right after like she just won the lottery" thread arc which was the height of hilarity.

I missed that one... lol... So was it really her friend or was it "her friend"

I forget how this information came up but do remember mentioning that he probably has tiny balls to which I was advised he's well proportioned in that area. It was good to hear that her friend survived the anaconda attack though.

I forget how this information came up but do remember mentioning that he probably has tiny balls to which I was advised he's well proportioned in that area. It was good to hear that her friend survived the anaconda attack though.

could just mena he has a tiny penis to match his tiny balls... lol

I believe it was really her friend.

Bronzey doesn't seem the groupie type. She'd at least have to have a dinner and, perhaps, her electric bill paid.

How in the holy hell did I miss this? This must've taken place during my brief message board posting hiatus. That'll teach me to develop some sort of real life and contribute at work.

Archived