1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Starting QB For The Albany Firebirds

• Neal Sharma
    • Stephen Wasil
    • Sign A Free Agent

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know that I've had my problems with 128, and that he's more of a 'frenemy' right now. That said, I think this entire site gives him way too much grief. He is what he is. A retard. Didn't your mothers ever teach you that it's not nice to make fun of retarded people? It's just not fair, and it actually lowers yourselves to below his level.

So what if he posts about Big Brother? He's retarded.

So what if he start a million lame threads? He's retarded.

So what if he's an attention whore? He's retarded.

So what if he thinks he can pwn PDM? He's retarded.

Leave the poor little retard alone.

We all know that I've had my problems with 128, and that he's more of a 'frenemy' right now. That said, I think this entire site gives him way too much grief. He is what he is. A retard. Didn't your mothers ever teach you that it's not nice to make fun of retarded people? It's just not fair, and it actually lowers yourselves to below his level.

You guys make a cute couple, in a homely, inbred, really gross kinda way. :cheers:

that is bull****

your life is the afl

That is absolutely untrue. I enjoy the AFL, and have met many cool people (and some jerkoffs) through being a fan. That said, it's not the end all be all of my life.

Will it suck not having the AFL around? Of course. I'm sure I'll get over it.

I just want to be there when you find out that BB has been cancelled. I've never witnessed an actual suicide.

That is absolutely untrue. I enjoy the AFL, and have met many cool people (and some jerkoffs) through being a fan. That said, it's not the end all be all of my life.

Will it suck not having the AFL around? Of course. I'm sure I'll get over it.

I just want to be there when you find out that BB has been cancelled. I've never witnessed an actual suicide.

dude

you interview players

f4blog.com

My mother taught me to pick on the retarded kids since they were the only one's I could bully. Helped my self esteem.

Archived