Who Should Be The Starting QB For The Albany Firebirds  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Starting QB For The Albany Firebirds

• Neal Sharma
    • Stephen Wasil
    • Sign A Free Agent

BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS

* Posted by Kaysar Ridha on January 8, 2009 at 2:20pm

Ok so in the spirit of the new year and given the fact that this world is a social and economic disaster I want to make a suggestion. I want us as a collective to start helping others. Some of you might already do so and that is great but I want to take it one step further. Go out and help others in anyway you think is beneficial and document it via pictures, video, or even come on here and blog about it. A combination of these techniques would be even better. Normally I am a firm believer of doing good works behind closed doors. Meaning if you are interested in donated time and money don't let it be known. I've decided to bend my own rules because I believe this could serve as a tool to inspire others to get up and do something. Also remember when taking pictures of others make sure you get their consent and if you taking pictures while doing work through an organization make sure to get their permission. It a nutshell just use common sense.

I really hope everyone takes part in this. Kaysar.org will be the staging site for all the content and together hopefully we can be a catalyst for change. And if you guys slack off then I guess I'll be doing it alone. Haha ;)

here is the link if you want it

also, my friend is going to london to study

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS

* Posted by Kaysar Ridha on January 8, 2009 at 2:20pm

Ok so in the spirit of the new year and given the fact that this world is a social and economic disaster I want to make a suggestion. I want us as a collective to start helping others. Some of you might already do so and that is great but I want to take it one step further. Go out and help others in anyway you think is beneficial and document it via pictures, video, or even come on here and blog about it. A combination of these techniques would be even better. Normally I am a firm believer of doing good works behind closed doors. Meaning if you are interested in donated time and money don't let it be known. I've decided to bend my own rules because I believe this could serve as a tool to inspire others to get up and do something. Also remember when taking pictures of others make sure you get their consent and if you taking pictures while doing work through an organization make sure to get their permission. It a nutshell just use common sense.

I really hope everyone takes part in this. Kaysar.org will be the staging site for all the content and together hopefully we can be a catalyst for change. And if you guys slack off then I guess I'll be doing it alone. Haha ;)

here is the link if you want it

also, my friend is going to london to study

I help retarded people feel welcome and a part of the community on message boards.

i will provide stats so we can have a discussion about it

i mean we are living in the past with the jets so we might as well talk about something else QB

Neal Sharma

6'3

5/4/1982

CW Post

GP Rating Att-Cmp-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G

SHARMA, Neal 4 50.20 42-21-5 50.0 284 3 38 71.0

SHARMA, Neal 1 69.63 9-19-1 47.4 108 2 24 108.0

OR

QB

Stephen Wasil

6'3

4/14/1984

Albion

GP Rating Cmp-Att-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G

WASIL, Stephen 8 56.46 122-264-11 46.2 1205 15 49 150.6

i'm really not sure how you could think i admitted that.

can we stop talking about balls now?

Jealous of us who actually have a pair? It's ok, one day you may actually get to use that part of your body. I'm sure you'll be able to find a cardboard cutout of Kaysar to...ahem...use.

I Know most of you don't care

but i do

this is crazy

AF2 IS THE AFL Minor League you would think the af2 would help out the afl since the afl is not having a season this year

although rumors say there still might be an afl season

but this is not fair to the afl players

Archived