with maybe no afl

it was nice to see the af2 team started building there 08 roster today

WR/LB

IranI DeAraujo

6'2

8/9/1984

R

Albany-NY

UAlbany: Tied for ninth on on the school's all-time receptions list with 67 ... played in 28 career games ... three varsity letters ... 2006: Led the team in receptions for the second consecutive year with 28 catches for 270 yards ... hauled in a season-high six passes for 73 yards at Stony Brook ... four catches vs. Cornell and Sacred Heart ... 2005: Earned team's top receiver award ... recorded the ninth-best single-season mark in school history with 34 receptions for 368 yards ... turned in a career-best performance with seven catches for 107 yards in a 20-17 come-from-behind victory against Robert Morris ... first 100-yard receving game by a UAlbany player since October 2003 ... six receptions against nationally-ranked Hofstra and Monmouth ... 2004: Moved to the top of the two-deep at split end following spring practice ... five receptions for 44 yards, including a season-long 18-yard catch vs. St. Francis, Pa. ... played in seven contests ... missed the final four games of the season with a hand injury ... redshirted as a freshman in the fall of 2003 ... Prep School: Hauled in 27 passes for 439 yards at Choate Rosemary Hall Prep in Wallingford, Conn. ... High School: All-Catholic High School Football League (CHSFL) in New York City as a senior, when he had seven receptions for 98 yards ... played just one year on the Holy Cross High School varsity squad ..

and

WR/DB

Kenneth E Williams

5'9

8/31/1983

Albany-NY

3 seasons in the af2

34 tackles in 08

82 tackles in 07

30 tackles in 06

PDM BEWARE

Go for it. Seriously. :)

Just one point I would like to make. Not once have you ever asked me not to feature you, or to take it down. The thing is, if you had asked me, I would. Crazy, eh? Maybe, but true.

You've called me a b******d, a son of a bitch, and various other insults, but not once have you ever asked me to leave you out of the sigs.

And to top it off, you go onto other sites, posting these things going "OMG! Look what someone nasty did!" Why? Surely you realise people will laaugh at you for this? Like what happened with the Youtbe link?

You see, the thing is, I think you f**king love it. You're nothing but a little publicity whore. You crave attention, and you make **** up and you lie. To be honest, I think if I was to do a sig that explicitly failed to mention it, you'd go into a sulk and try to stir up more crap in order to provoke me into putting you into another sig.

And to top it off, you go onto other sites, posting these things going "OMG! Look what someone nasty did!" Why? Surely you realise people will laaugh at you for this? Like what happened with the Youtbe link?

He came onto JI and posted a thread about the last sig you made of him asking us "which one of you guys did this?" It took 3 seconds for somebody to find a post by him made hours earlier over here calling you out for making the sig pic. :) Yet he found the need to share it with the other site and pretend he was pissed about it.

He came onto JI and posted a thread about the last sig you made of him asking us "which one of you guys did this?" It took 3 seconds for somebody to find a post by him made hours earlier over here calling you out for making the sig pic. :) Yet he found the need to share it with the other site and pretend he was pissed about it.

I remember that, weak.

JR128 doesn't know that the legendary ''jesper strombland rules'' of old school JI fame makes fantastic sigs and gifs eerily similar to PDM. :evil2:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/member.php?u=3524

PFT.com

REPORT: AFL TO CANCEL 2009 SEASON

Posted by Mike Florio on December 10, 2008, 5:47 a.m.

Over the weekend, we reported on rumors that the AFL has plunged into a death spiral.

The rumors are moving closer to the

Would you people leave this poor retard alone. Seriously, the constant mocking and ridiculing of this ****tard is really getting old. Can't we just leave this mental midget alone to dream about being on one of his gay reality shows? I mean, seriously guys.

Archived