1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Starting QB For The Albany Firebirds

• Neal Sharma
    • Stephen Wasil
    • Sign A Free Agent

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess we're turning this into everything except what JR128 wants to talk about?

More than fine by me :lol:

Does anyone have any good recipes they'd like to share? I'm getting bored eating the same things day after day.

So I guess we're turning this into everything except what JR128 wants to talk about?

More than fine by me :lol:

Does anyone have any good recipes they'd like to share? I'm getting bored eating the same things day after day.

i like putting some dry pancake mix in my scrambled eggs. Makes them light and fluffy and yummy.

ok guys 1 of the survivors gave me there cell

so if you are a fan of survivor and going to the game on sunday

pm me

i will give you her cell so youcan meet up with the survivors

wow. I can really meet up with a real survivor? What are they a survivor of? An earthquake? Tornado? Mass killing?

Are you going? If not, i have no reason to go. You're the only celebrity I want to meet,

wow. I can really meet up with a real survivor? What are they a survivor of? An earthquake? Tornado? Mass killing?

Are you going? If not, i have no reason to go. You're the only celebrity I want to meet,

there survivors of the cbs hit show survivor

now in it's 17th season

nah i am not going

there survivors of the cbs hit show survivor

now in it's 17th season

nah i am not going

Why would anyone want to meet people from some dumb tv show. My life is pathetic, but not pathetic enough to idolize schmucks on some tv show.

I might have an extra ticket for sunday... free for you... sure you dont want to go???

Why would anyone want to meet people from some dumb tv show. My life is pathetic, but not pathetic enough to idolize schmucks on some tv show.

I might have an extra ticket for sunday... free for you... sure you dont want to go???

well all money raised today goes to charity

Archived