Manny latest

GimmeShelter

MLB Trade Rumors:

7:05pm: Jackson reports that the Dodgers have offered Manny a two-year, $45MM contract.

From what I understand, though, there WON'T be a deal tonight, Jackson writes. The offer is a two-year, $45 million contract, with salaries of $25 million the first year and $20 million the second, but the second year is a PLAYER option so Manny can walk away if he believes he can get more on the open market next winter. If he is injured during the first season, the second year becomes guaranteed. Boras and Co. have taken it under advisement, and the club is expecting a response early tomorrow.

No way I give him those incentives. If true Boras has to tell him to take it unless the Yanks are jumping in at 3yrs 75 mill .;)

Well stupid Manny and his agent Scitt Boras officially rejected the latest Dodger offer. The latest offer was 2yr./$45 mil . Earlier in the month jerkoff rejected a 1 yr./ $25 mil deal. :rolleyes: . The Dodgers said they will NOT increase their offer since they're bidding against themselves. Smart move by LA.

Well stupid Manny and his agent Scott Boras officially rejected the latest Dodger offer. The latest offer was 2yr./$45 mil . Earlier in the month jerkoff rejected a 1 yr./ $25 mil deal. :rolleyes: . The Dodgers said they will NOT increase their offer since they're bidding against themselves. Smart move by LA.

Yep.

Manny is borderline retarded and Scott Boras is a prick. I started a couple of threads about Manny not getting what he, and money grubbing Boras, think they deserve.

Hey Manny: GFY.

Well, I hope Manny enjoys spending the season doing something else other than baseball, because if he doesn't lower his offer, there's no way that any team in baseball is going to come close to the offers he's been getting from the Dodgers.

Ramirez and Boras are two stubborn, greedy little pricks.

Well, I hope Manny enjoys spending the season doing something else other than baseball, because if he doesn't lower his offer, there's no way that any team in baseball is going to come close to the offers he's been getting from the Dodgers.

Ramirez and Boras are two stubborn, greedy little pricks.

That is the problem.

He is holding out for Daniel Snyder and the Skins to make an offer.

Well stupid Manny and his agent Scitt Boras officially rejected the latest Dodger offer. The latest offer was 2yr./$45 mil . Earlier in the month jerkoff rejected a 1 yr./ $25 mil deal. :rolleyes: . The Dodgers said they will NOT increase their offer since they're bidding against themselves. Smart move by LA.

Agree that Ramirez is a dope. But if the Dodgers want to see the postseason again, they will have to sign him sooner or later. And if they cannot sign him again until the end of May, those losses in the early season could cost them. Still, suspect even if Ramirez were inclined to accept he might do so on the last day of spring. This all may be a ploy to have off the month of March.

Manny is a ****ing idiot.

Although if the Yankees are 3-8 and 6 of their 8 losses were 2-1 games, I expect Manny to see a 3 year, $75 million contract on his front porch.

Manny's a tool and the Dodgers would be bigger tools if they upped the numbers for Manny.

Archived