NFL Releases Week 1 Primetime & Turkey Day Schedule

JoeWillie

wow packers at lions and raiders at cowgirls. You think they'll have any seinfeld re-runs that day? I hope so.

Seriously, is it a rule that Thanksgiving games have to suck? I mean the Lions game is bound to suck, but the least they could do is make the Cowboys game divisional.

Seriously, is it a rule that Thanksgiving games have to suck? I mean the Lions game is bound to suck, but the least they could do is make the Cowboys game divisional.

With Detroit hosting another NFC team, and that game on Fox, I think the Cowboys had to play an AFC team so CBS gets the other game.

I agree with your point, though. Two crap games.

They could have had Detroit vs Cleveland or Pittsburgh on CBS and let Dallas play a division game on Fox.

Or leave Detroit/GB and schedule Cowboys-Chargers on Turkey Day instead of Oakland. That would have been pretty good, too.

With Detroit hosting another NFC team, and that game on Fox, I think the Cowboys had to play an AFC team so CBS gets the other game.

I agree with your point, though. Two crap games.

They could have had Detroit vs Cleveland or Pittsburgh on CBS and let Dallas play a division game on Fox.

Or leave Detroit/GB and schedule Cowboys-Chargers on Turkey Day instead of Oakland. That would have been pretty good, too.

Or they can take the game away from that 0-16 joke of a team.

What a terrible set of games. Why get Oakland involved? Seriously?

I mean you never know with NFL teams entering a new season who will be good or bad but seriously, if there's one you could probably count on sucking - It's the Raiders. It's bad enough that the Lions are already involved.

Ugh!

The NFL had a golden opportunity to put New Orleans @ Arizona at 10pm, so people could be interested.

Epic fail on the Sunday night and Monday night late game.

Giants @ Denver at 8:20pm on Thanksgiving is a reall good game that I"ll be too drunk and tired to watch.

Can't wait for the 2nd or 3rd week of April so we know our Jets schedule.

The NFL had a golden opportunity to put New Orleans @ Arizona at 10pm, so people could be interested.

Epic fail on the Sunday night and Monday night late game.

Giants @ Denver at 8:20pm on Thanksgiving is a reall good game that I"ll be too drunk and tired to watch.

Can't wait for the 2nd or 3rd week of April so we know our Jets schedule.

I know this is looking ahead, but who do you think is going to have the first home game at the new stadium in 2 years?

I know this is looking ahead, but who do you think is going to have the first home game at the new stadium in 2 years?

Who knows, who cares.

The Giants will end up having the Week 1 and Week 17 home games this year, they have to.

I don't understand the NFL's thinking with three of their games.

Why Oakland @ Dallas on Thanksgiving instead of San Diego?

Why San Diego @ Oakland at 10pm on MNF? Why not Arizona as the home team? You know, the defending NFC Champion, against another WC team like Seattle or San Francisco?

Why Chicago @ Green Bay? Such a boring ****ing game, always. Here they had yet another chance to feature Arizona.

I guess this means the Dallas Cowboys will be on the road Week 1 and will open their new stadium on Week 2 since it will be either on SNF or MNF, unless FOX won the pitch to get them Week 1 at 4pm.

Archived