The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know Rillo. he had great years in both 04-05 and 05-06

for what he was healthy during the next 2 years he still got 27 and 24 PPG

then this past yera he dominated in the olympics and regular season...29 PPG in the 7 game series to Atlanta

Shaq's ring, probably the worst (rigged) Finals I've EVER seen in my lifetime. Easy to average those points when you're the only one taking the shots and he's made of glass. He did have a great season this past year, but I still hate the Heat and still think he's overWADED. Hope Miami keeps him.

Please tell me you're not talking about Wade being overrated?

I even once said Bynum would be a top 5 center in the league eventually about a year ago. I don't think that anymore, it's not because the injuries, it's just he's not good enough to be a top 5 center. I'm just saying the Lakers better put Gasol on Dwight if they're smart, because he's soft, and likes to flop.

Because the Magic let basically a bum hit a game winner, this series is probably over. Can't expect to win 2 games in a series in Boston. The masters of heart break strike again. What else is new.

It ain't over yet.

Boston regained the advantage but these teams are evenly matched.

So Big Baby hits a game winner and then Papelbon takes it to the edge before finishing TB.

I have no faith them beating the Boston Celtics twice in Boston in a series. Beating them once there is hard enough. If we won today, the series was basically going to be over. They have to win on Tuesday, because there is no way they'll win a game 7 in Boston. Too hard of a thing to do.

They can win Game 5 or Game 7.

It probably wont even matter anyway, sure I'd like to see the Magic finally win a title, it would be a dream come true, and a long time coming for me, but lets be honest here, for ratings, people want to see Lebron vs. Kobe, and that's basically what it's going to be. I am just blessed we've got the best center in basketball, and he'll get the calls, hell he's getting the calls now, so we'll get our chances as long as he's here.

I even once said Bynum would be a top 5 center in the league eventually about a year ago. I don't think that anymore, it's not because the injuries, it's just he's not good enough to be a top 5 center. I'm just saying the Lakers better put Gasol on Dwight if they're smart, because he's soft, and likes to flop.

Gasol or Bynum?

Bynum looked great last season, then came back this season after a bad injury and I thought he looked really good early on.

I'm starting to think that it's less the physical impact the injuries have had on him and maybe more a mental impact. He seems hesitant in his play, maybe unwilling to risk another injury.

Whatever it is I'm hoping it's short term. The guy's talented, or at least he was.

Gasol or Bynum?

Bynum looked great last season, then came back this season after a bad injury and I thought he looked really good early on.

I'm starting to think that it's less the physical impact the injuries have had on him and maybe more a mental impact. He seems hesitant in his play, maybe unwilling to risk another injury.

Whatever it is I'm hoping it's short term. The guy's talented, or at least he was.

Gasol probably, because Bynum won't flop like Gasol does.

Blackout is mildly retarded. I only quoted those because they were on the same page as the posts I was quoting from JCB.

The whole thing took under three minutes.

"Wasting my day"? Mwahahahaha. This coming from the idiot who spends all day spamming JN with worthless threads in ALL CAPS.

WUT U DRINKING TODAY

WHO UR FAV RAPPER

He claimed in another thread that he never gave up on the team.

I don't think you can find a bigger fraud than Blackout!, so I disagree there.

Yeah, I do never give up on any of my favorite sports teams, I do however get very irritated alot when they lose though. A lot of people compare me to Stan Van Gundy, I'm always complaining... lol

Archived