Jason Campbell?

derp

Why are you an anti-Clemite?

Were you a Chadosexual?

F*** that weak arm bitch. Clemens just doesn't have IT. It's hard to explain.

He's not a starter in this league, especially on the jets, especially with pretty much no go to receiver.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets should just cut Clemens or Ratliff now because, obviously, this QB competition is a complete ruse.

Jason Campbell? Are you kidding me?

Why even go through the faux QB competition when you're making it abundently clear that you think your 2 QBs are crap?

F*** that weak arm bitch. Clemens just doesn't have IT. It's hard to explain.

He's not a starter in this league, especially on the jets, especially with pretty much no go to receiver.

It's only hard to explain because you know you haven't seen enough of Clemens to make any real judgement as to whether he has "it" or not.

I know Campbell doesn't, yet you want to waste time and money on him. Hmmmm.

The Jets should just cut Clemens or Ratliff now because, obviously, this QB competition is a complete ruse.

Jason Campbell? Are you kidding me?

Why even go through the faux QB competition when you're making it abundently clear that you think your 2 QBs are crap?

Has there ever been a rumor you didn't believe?

It's only hard to explain because you know you haven't seen enough of Clemens to make any real judgement as to whether he has "it" or not.

I know Campbell doesn't, yet you want to waste time and money on him. Hmmmm.

Just remember this argument around week 8 or so.

Has there ever been a rumor you didn't believe?

I don't believe any rumor, actually.

This rumor is BS, just like the whole "Jets were interested in Matt Jones, but are no longer."

My post is based on the "if".

Don't be an ass.

Just answer me this, isn't Jason Campbell exactly the type of QB you normally hate?

Well, he's not the owner of a gimpy throwing arm, so no..

In terms of how conservative, I'm willing run with the idea that it was coaching. Obv, Campbell isn't ideal, but he's likely better then we got and would only cost a third..

Well, he's not the owner of a gimpy throwing arm, so no..

In terms of how conservative, I'm willing run with the idea that it was coaching. Obv, Campbell isn't ideal, but he's likely better then we got and would only cost a third..

If we trade for Campbell, we'd have to sign him to an extension immediately. I'm not in favor of marrying ourselves to this guy. Because he was traded for he would want fairly significant money.

I'd much rather see what we have in Clemens or Ratliff and if one of them works out, sign them to a long term deal and if they don't work out, we look at getting a true stud like Sam Bradford in next year's draft.

I don't like the idea of signing Campbell to a four or more year deal because he doesn't suck as much as Clemens and Ratliff might and he might not even be as good as one or both of them.

Why not? He's not the best but we don't need the best.

He's mobile. I think he's also accurate, wasn't he the Qb that didn't throw a pick in his first six games or so? Now you're telling me he has a strong arm too which is a surprise to me, I didn't know that. If he's strong, accurate and mobile what are his weaknesses?

I'm frustrated because I think we're just about three pieces away from superbowl contention. If we could deal our 3rd rounder to Washington for Campbell and a 1 and next year's 2 to Arizona for Boldin then I would be extremely excited.

Then draft a DE in round 2, and in later rounds OL depth, a HB and/or another WR.

I always said I would like to see what we have. but if we could pull off a campbell/boldin combo that would be good...

GTFO Jason Campbell?

Jason Campbell blows, and always collapses when it matters. The Redskins are trying hard to shop this guy, why the hell would we want him? What a waste that would be.

Archived