The Official JN Thug-Turd Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 Arrested In Savage Attack On N.J. 8th Grader

Gang Of 11 Brutally Assault, Break Facial Bones Of Young Honor Student Over What Was Apparent Misunderstanding

Reporting

Christine Sloan ENGLEWOOD, N.J. (CBS) ―

Police said as many as 11 students beat up an eighth-grader honor student in an apparent case of revenge. The victim, who is Hispanic, suffered severe injuries, and it was possible he may lose sight in one eye. It is not believed, however, that he was the victim of a hate crime. Police said the student who threw the first punch was also Hispanic, and the other students all come from diverse backgrounds.

The incident, which occurred near the Janis Dismus Middle School school soccer field, was so violent that 13-year-old David Muneton needed reconstructive surgery to his face to correct several broken bones.

His friends at the Janis Dismus Middle School in Englewood are stunned.

"It's so hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Wizards Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton pull pistols on each other

By PETER VECSEY and DAVID K. L I

Last Updated: 2:47 PM, January 1, 2010

Posted: 2:53 AM, January 1, 2010

Guess they're still the Bullets at heart.

NBA all-star Gilbert Arenas and his Washing ton Wizards teammate Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other in the team's locker room during a Christmas Eve dispute over a gambling debt, The Post has learned.

League sources say the pistol-packing point guards had heat ers at the ready inside the Verizon Center, the Washington, DC, home of the Wizards -- whose name was changed from the Bullets over gun- vi olence concerns.

It was the three- time all-star Arenas, 27, who went for his gun first, sources said, draw ing on the 22-year-old Crit tenton, who quickly brandished a firearm as well.

It was not clear whether other teammates saw the shocking standoff, which happened on a practice day.

The duel in DC -- unprecedented in sports history -- was sparked when Critten ton became enraged at the vet eran guard for refusing to make good on a gambling debt, a source said.

"I'm not your punk!" Crittenton shouted at Arenas, according to a league source close to the Wizards.

That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then also grabbed for a gun, league security sources said.

A playground pal of Crittenton's from Atlanta, Kendrick "Bookie Ball" Long, confirmed the locker-room standoff and said he learned of it directly from the third-year player out of Georgia Tech.

"He [Arenas] was f- - -ing with him; he [Crittenton] was just defending himself!" declared Long, who said the dispute was over money but would not elaborate.

The Wizards announced on Christmas Day that Arenas had admitted to bringing guns to the locker room and had turned them over to team security. No ammunition was handed over.

The NBA club's statement didn't disclose how Wizards officials discovered that Arenas was storing weapons on the job.

But a league source said Arenas' weapons were uncovered only after the confrontation with Crittenton.

Wizards General Manager Ernie Grunfeld declined to comment. "It's in the hands of [Washington] authorities," said Grunfeld, a former star Knicks player and president. "We're going to get to the bottom of this, if there is a bottom to this."

Washington police said they were investigating Arenas for gun-possession violations. But the Wizards' gun grab has also drawn the attention of the feds.

"We're working with the Metropolitan Police Department on the investigation. That's about all we can say at his point," said Ben Friedman, a spokesman for the US Attorney's Office in DC.

The feds have been investigating gambling within the NBA since disgraced ex-referee Tim Donaghy admitted betting on games and feeding information to bookies. It was not clear whether the gambling debt that sparked the Arenas-Crittenton duel had anything to do with league games.

A top players-union official said he was shocked by the allegations. "This is unprecedented in the history of sports," said Player's Association Executive Director Billy Hunter. "I've never heard of players pulling guns on each other in a locker room."

Team owner Abe Pollin -- his sensitivity heightened by the fatal shooting of his good friend Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995 -- changed the club from the Bullets to the Wizards in 1997 because he didn't like the violent overtones of the original name. Pollin died in November.

Arenas, who has three kids, reportedly told team officials he brought guns to his Verizon Center locker so they wouldn't be close to his newborn at their home in Great Falls, Va.

He denied pulling a gun on Crittenton and even mocked the suggestion he would ever point a weapon at a teammate.

"You guys, I wanted to go rob banks, I wanted to be a bank robber on the weekends," Arenas said sarcastically after a game this week.

Firearm laws in Washington are among the nation's strictest. Until a recent US Supreme Court ruling, private ownership of guns was illegal in the nation's capital.

As it stands now, gun owners are allowed to transport firearms only within DC under very limited circumstances -- such as taking the weapon to be registered or to a practice range. There's no provision under current DC law for a private citizen to have a gun at work.

In 2003, Arenas pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of carrying a concealed weapon in San Francisco.

Arenas claimed the gun was legally registered in Arizona -- where he was star player for the University of Arizona Wildcats -- and said he forgot he needed California authorization to carry it there.

Crittenton hasn't played a minute this season for the Wizards and has struggled to overcome a bone bruise and strained tendons.

Wizards Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton pull pistols on each other

By PETER VECSEY and DAVID K. L I

Last Updated: 2:47 PM, January 1, 2010

Posted: 2:53 AM, January 1, 2010

Guess they're still the Bullets at heart.

NBA all-star Gilbert Arenas and his Washing ton Wizards teammate Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other in the team's locker room during a Christmas Eve dispute over a gambling debt, The Post has learned.

League sources say the pistol-packing point guards had heat ers at the ready inside the Verizon Center, the Washington, DC, home of the Wizards -- whose name was changed from the Bullets over gun- vi olence concerns.

It was the three- time all-star Arenas, 27, who went for his gun first, sources said, draw ing on the 22-year-old Crit tenton, who quickly brandished a firearm as well.

It was not clear whether other teammates saw the shocking standoff, which happened on a practice day.

The duel in DC -- unprecedented in sports history -- was sparked when Critten ton became enraged at the vet eran guard for refusing to make good on a gambling debt, a source said.

"I'm not your punk!" Crittenton shouted at Arenas, according to a league source close to the Wizards.

That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then also grabbed for a gun, league security sources said.

A playground pal of Crittenton's from Atlanta, Kendrick "Bookie Ball" Long, confirmed the locker-room standoff and said he learned of it directly from the third-year player out of Georgia Tech.

"He [Arenas] was f- - -ing with him; he [Crittenton] was just defending himself!" declared Long, who said the dispute was over money but would not elaborate.

The Wizards announced on Christmas Day that Arenas had admitted to bringing guns to the locker room and had turned them over to team security. No ammunition was handed over.

The NBA club's statement didn't disclose how Wizards officials discovered that Arenas was storing weapons on the job.

But a league source said Arenas' weapons were uncovered only after the confrontation with Crittenton.

Wizards General Manager Ernie Grunfeld declined to comment. "It's in the hands of [Washington] authorities," said Grunfeld, a former star Knicks player and president. "We're going to get to the bottom of this, if there is a bottom to this."

Washington police said they were investigating Arenas for gun-possession violations. But the Wizards' gun grab has also drawn the attention of the feds.

"We're working with the Metropolitan Police Department on the investigation. That's about all we can say at his point," said Ben Friedman, a spokesman for the US Attorney's Office in DC.

The feds have been investigating gambling within the NBA since disgraced ex-referee Tim Donaghy admitted betting on games and feeding information to bookies. It was not clear whether the gambling debt that sparked the Arenas-Crittenton duel had anything to do with league games.

A top players-union official said he was shocked by the allegations. "This is unprecedented in the history of sports," said Player's Association Executive Director Billy Hunter. "I've never heard of players pulling guns on each other in a locker room."

Team owner Abe Pollin -- his sensitivity heightened by the fatal shooting of his good friend Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995 -- changed the club from the Bullets to the Wizards in 1997 because he didn't like the violent overtones of the original name. Pollin died in November.

Arenas, who has three kids, reportedly told team officials he brought guns to his Verizon Center locker so they wouldn't be close to his newborn at their home in Great Falls, Va.

He denied pulling a gun on Crittenton and even mocked the suggestion he would ever point a weapon at a teammate.

"You guys, I wanted to go rob banks, I wanted to be a bank robber on the weekends," Arenas said sarcastically after a game this week.

Firearm laws in Washington are among the nation's strictest. Until a recent US Supreme Court ruling, private ownership of guns was illegal in the nation's capital.

As it stands now, gun owners are allowed to transport firearms only within DC under very limited circumstances -- such as taking the weapon to be registered or to a practice range. There's no provision under current DC law for a private citizen to have a gun at work.

In 2003, Arenas pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of carrying a concealed weapon in San Francisco.

Arenas claimed the gun was legally registered in Arizona -- where he was star player for the University of Arizona Wildcats -- and said he forgot he needed California authorization to carry it there.

Crittenton hasn't played a minute this season for the Wizards and has struggled to overcome a bone bruise and strained tendons.

New NBA policy-Bring your firearm to work day. Never know when a pesky co-worker might consider busting a cap in your ass. NBA security must have a great expense account, and photos of David Stern cavorting wtih farm animals. Young ones, even.

Kanye is NOT a thug turd. He's an egomaniac but he is NOT a thug turd. He's a Thug turd because he said what a great majority of the viewing audience was thinking? :rolleyes:

says you..

dont speak for many many viewers.

Most I know thought right person won.

Its all in teh sphere ytou are in. Doesnt make it right or wrong. But he was wrong for thinking his views were views of everyone else. Yes, its called uncontrollable ego.

But much of America IN BETWEEN the two coasts, didnt agree with him.

Washington Wizards Reportedly Failed to Alert NBA of Players' Gun Duel

Saturday, January 02, 2010

AP

The Washington Wizards never told the NBA that an all-star player and his teammate drew guns on each other in the team's locker room during a fight over a gambling debt, the New York Post reported.

The league reportedly found out about the Dec. 21 incident after the Post inquired about it. The alleged gun duel now threatens to end not only the careers of the two players involved, all-star Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton

Thats what I am talking about. Excellent use of our nations finest Thug Turds. Only question I have is 'did they try and hire some unemployed non thugturds first? Maybe they could have used the $7.50 an hour more than the occupants of The Big House. '

Inmates Helped Clear D.C. Snow

WASHINGTON - Washington tapped inmates to help clean up after a snowstorm that blanketed Washington two weeks ago.

About 20 inmates from local halfway houses cleared snow from crosswalks, bus stops and sidewalks around the city. The inmates, who were convicted of misdemeanors such as trespassing and vandalism, earned $7.50 an hour.

Department of Corrections spokeswoman Michon Parker says the arrangement began in 2008. It is intended to prepares inmates for reintegration into the community.

The District Department of Transportation pays the inmates and supervisory correctional officers and also provides shovels, transportation and meals.

The District spent $4 million of its $6.2 million snow removal budget cleaning up after the storm.

Thats what I am talking about. Excellent use of our nations finest Thug Turds. Only question I have is 'did they try and hire some unemployed non thugturds first? Maybe they could have used the $7.50 an hour more than the occupants of The Big House. '

Inmates Helped Clear D.C. Snow

WASHINGTON - Washington tapped inmates to help clean up after a snowstorm that blanketed Washington two weeks ago.

About 20 inmates from local halfway houses cleared snow from crosswalks, bus stops and sidewalks around the city. The inmates, who were convicted of misdemeanors such as trespassing and vandalism, earned $7.50 an hour.

Department of Corrections spokeswoman Michon Parker says the arrangement began in 2008. It is intended to prepares inmates for reintegration into the community.

The District Department of Transportation pays the inmates and supervisory correctional officers and also provides shovels, transportation and meals.

The District spent $4 million of its $6.2 million snow removal budget cleaning up after the storm.

So they are getting out to be rehabilitated snow shovlers? Teach em a damn sckil like proofreading.

• 1 month later...

Alec Baldwin attacks photographer after release from hospital, pal blames Kim Basinger for circus

By Victor Epstein, Rocco Parascandola and Corky Siemaszko

DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Originally Published:Thursday, February 11th 2010, 8:40 AM

Updated: Thursday, February 11th 2010, 9:07 PM

Emmy-winning actor Alec Baldwin blew a gasket Thursday and attacked a photographer while police and a pack of reporters looked on with amazement.

"This guy! This guy!" the actor yelled as he burst out of a lobby and grabbed New York Post photographer Tim Wiencis by the collar. Cops immediately pulled the actor off Wiencis and hustled him back inside.

A witness said Baldwin was pacing around the lobby muttering: "They are the lowest scum of the Earth. They are the lowest scum of the Earth."

Meanwhile, an incredulous Wiencis told cops, "He just assaulted me."

No charges were filed.

Baldwin's bizarre outburst capped a day that began at 12:55 a.m., when he was rushed to Lenox Hill Hospital after his 14-year-old daughter, Ireland, dialed 911, sources said.

"I'm tired of this," Baldwin said, his daughter told the dispatcher. "I'm going to take some pills. I'm going to end this."

When cops arrived at Baldwin's pad on Central Park West, the actor told them he took an Ambien sleeping pill and had "no intention" of committing suicide, sources said.

Baldwin, who is due to emcee the Oscars on March 7, told cops he and Ireland had been arguing over the phone and that his daughter was "put up" to dial 911 by her mom, actress Kim Basinger, sources said.

Still, cops had Baldwin checked out and doctors released him after deciding he was no threat to himself, sources said.

When the "30 Rock" star returned home, he found reporters on his doorstep.

"This is another example of Kim's sickness," a buddy of Baldwin's told the Daily News. "Alec came back from the hospital and there were cameras outside his house at 2 a.m. Gee, I wonder how they found out?"

Baldwin went to work at 7 a.m., and when he came home around 5:30 p.m. the reporters were still there.

It was then that Wiencis lightly tapped Baldwin on the arm and the actor exploded, according to witnesses.

"Don't touch me!" Baldwin yelled. "I'm calling the cops!"

There was no comment from Basinger, whose divorce from Baldwin has been a Hollywood horror show that has left their daughter torn between warring parents.

Baldwin and Ireland also have had a rocky relationship, a fact that was revealed in spectacular fashion when a voice mail of the actor calling his spawn a "rude, thoughtless little pig" was leaked in 2007.

alg_baldwin_photographer.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4893233

Sapp charged with domestic battery

ESPN.com news services

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Former NFL star Warren Sapp has been charged with domestic battery in South Florida, and the analyst will not be part of the NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage on Sunday.

3140.jpg

Sapp was charged with one count of misdemeanor domestic battery and is expected to appear before a Miami-Dade County judge Sunday, Miami Beach police spokesman Juan Sanchez said. The NFL Network spokesman Dennis Johnson released this statement: "We have been made aware of the arrest of Warren Sapp by the Miami Beach Police Department. In light of these circumstances, Warren Sapp will not appear on NFL Network while we review the matter."

The domestic violence allegation was reported around noon Saturday and detectives interviewed Sapp later that day, Sanchez said. The alleged physical altercation against a female acquaintance took place at 6 a.m. ET Saturday at the Shore Club Hotel, where Sapp was staying, ESPN's Kelly Naqi reported, according to a source.

The victim had a swollen knee and bruises on her neck, according to an arrest affidavit. She told detectives that she was partying with Sapp and her friends at the hotel and asked for his room key when she grew tired. Sapp reportedly woke up the victim a few hours later and they started to argue. She told investigators that Sapp started to choke her and pushed her down on a couch. As the argument escalated, Sapp grabbed the woman by her shirt and neck and threw her down again, the affidavit states.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome :(

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The San Diego Union Tribune reports that Cromartie failed to appear in court twice recently for traffic tickets and owes $799 in traffic-related fines.

He's also scheduled to appear later this month for a "judgment debtor's exam" which has to do with child support he owes to one of the mothers of his children.

Cromartie has at least seven different children with six women and the same paper reported last month he owed $25,000 in child support.

Dont you know, you're the worst person in the world if you have a child out of wedlock :rolleyes:
Hey, I resemble that remark. :) I was born out of wedlock, but that most certainly is not SoJet's main reason for posting that.

Again, a scofflaw who doesn't pay child support? Hardly commendable.

EDIT & P.S.: 'At least seven'. That's ridiculous. I rest my case.

Hey, I resemble that remark. :) I was born out of wedlock, but that most certainly is not SoJet's main reason for posting that.

Again, seven kids that he doesn't pay support on? That's ridiculous, and hardly commendable.

Cromartie is an idiot that reads at an 8th grade level, you can't expect him to remember to put on a condom everytime a groupie with a pretty face bats her eyes @ him :D

I was born out of wedlock too to a 19 yr old father & 20 yr old mother.

No, having a kid out of wedlock doesnt make u a turd..

not paying support does, BUT, having 7 kids with 6 women does make u a turd IMHO.

Awful hard to spread your time being a Dad when they are all living in different places etc.

Come on, this is downright stupid.

Cromartie is an idiot that reads at an 8th grade level, you can't expect him to remember to put on a condom everytime a groupie with a pretty face bats her eyes @ him :D

I was born out of wedlock too to a 19 yr old father & 20 yr old mother.

I went and modified my post a bit, but I still rest my case.

having 6 kids by 7 women and owing client support despite being paid millions makes you a thug turd. in fact i think that is the prototypical definition of a thug turd. only thing missing is an unlicensed gun arrest.

ya, he needs to get those owed payments taken care off and be consistent on his support from here on in. He can then submit a request to JN Thug Turd Central to have the Thug removed and just be a Turd.

• 3 weeks later...

Not again :confused:

Cleveland Browns tackle Shaun Rogers arrested with a gun at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport

By Donna J. Miller, Plain Dealer reporter

April 01, 2010, 1:31PM

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Shaun Rogers was just arrested at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.

Police say he had a loaded gun and was trying to board a plane with it.

The Texas man may have been heading home, after participating in voluntary workouts at the Berea training center.

Rogers recorded 4.5 sacks and 76 tackles last season.

-4dd54e86fd3be356_small.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived