New York Yankees vs. Atlanta Braves @ Turner Field Series Thread

Otter

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they were any good they would be in first place. Everyone sucks. That division is giving the NL West a run for it's money.

The NL West is much better than the NL East so far this season. The Dodgers have the best record in baseball and the Giants are the Wild Card leaders. The Rockies have been pretty hot as of late as well, they're second in the wild card standings.

The NL West is much better than the NL East so far this season. The Dodgers have the best record in baseball and the Giants are the Wild Card leaders. The Rockies have been pretty hot as of late as well, they're second in the wild card standings.

Exactly. They're the worst division, and the Braves are in 4th place.

lol... seriously the Braves are not even a .500 baseball team.

Your behind the Marlins, Mets, and Phillies for one reason, and one reason only. They're better then you, and it's obvious that the Braves aren't going to catch them regardless that they're only 5 games behind. Just face it, the Braves are a joke right now, and they've been a joke for at least 10 years now.

lol... seriously the Braves are not even a .500 baseball team.

Your behind the Marlins, Mets, and Phillies for one reason, and one reason only. They're better then you, and it's obvious that the Braves aren't going to catch them regardless that they're only 5 games behind. Just face it, the Braves are a joke right now, and they've been a joke for at least 10 years now.

WOW!!!!

I will never speak another word of baseball with you..you have to be the dumbest mother****er going.

They can ban me..that just had to be said.

WOW!!!!

I will never speak another word of baseball with you..you have to be the dumbest mother****er going.

Well they all have better records than the Braves. That's a fact.

WOW!!!!

Dude why don't you go **** yourself... it's not my fault that the Braves suck. 35-40, and your thrilled about only being 5 games back in the worst division in baseball..... that's hilarious...

Dude why don't you go **** yourself... it's not my fault that the Braves suck. 35-40, and your thrilled about only being 5 games back in the worst division in baseball..... that's hilarious...

I know this is off topic, but I think you should change you username. Unless you are 12, in which case disregard this.

Here's the thing I could care less what anyone thinks. I just think it's laughable that he's the first person who insulted me, while I was just claiming that his team was just flat out horrible, and yet you *******s on this site come after me. So, sorry, no... I will not change my name, because I could care less what you, or anyone thinks. You can go **** yourself as well... and I don't care if you ban me, or anything... seriously go **** yourself.

No one came after you. I didn't even insult you. You're the one going off the deep end here. I was just making a kind suggestion. That your username struck me as something you would see in a 1999 AOL chat room. I was merely trying to say that people will take what you have to say a little more seriously if you get rid of the childish username. It makes you seem like a preteen/early teen. I was trying to say that the username shades people's perception of you sometimes. I apologize if it came across as anything more than a suggestion. I was unaware that you were so into the argument about the crappy braves.

No one came after you. I didn't even insult you. You're the one going off the deep end here. I was just making a kind suggestion. That your username struck me as something you would see in a 1999 AOL chat room. I was merely trying to say that people will take what you have to say a little more seriously if you get rid of the childish username. It makes you seem like a preteen/early teen. I was trying to say that the username shades people's perception of you sometimes. I apologize if it came across as anything more than a suggestion. I was unaware that you were so into the argument about the crappy braves.

Well I did message GOB to have my name changed, but sorry the Bizkit part of the name is staying.

And by the way, I would label someone calling me the dumbest mother****er coming after me, wouldn't you think. Maybe you didn't come after me, but IC's two faced self surely did.

Well I did message GOB to have my name changed, but sorry the Bizkit part of the name is staying.

And by the way, I would label someone calling me the dumbest mother****er coming after me, wouldn't you think. Maybe you didn't come after me, but IC's two faced self surely did.

I didn't read the thread. It was about the braves and I don't care about crappy minor league teams. Again, I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to insult you. I was just being stupid and trying to change the subject with something silly and it backfired. He may have been trying to insult you and goad you. You just have to let that stuff slide off of you. No reason to get riled up over it. If someone crosses the line a mod will notice. Or, I generally step in if I see a poster being picked on. Unless they are terrible posters and deserve it.

I didn't read the thread. It was about the braves and I don't care about crappy minor league teams. Again, I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to insult you. I was just being stupid and trying to change the subject with something silly and it backfired. He may have been trying to insult you and goad you. You just have to let that stuff slide off of you. No reason to get riled up over it. If someone crosses the line a mod will notice. Or, I generally step in if I see a poster being picked on. Unless they are terrible posters and deserve it.

InstantClassic has been attacking MB alot lately. It really isn't necessary.

Well I'll keep that in mind for future reference, especially with someone like InstantClassic.

Well in my mind InstantClassic is by far the most two faced person on this entire website. There are times like when I said something negative about Shaq, he agreed with me and had nothing to say badly about me in that post. Then in another post nearly minutes after he came after me like he always does. I guess Arsis is right that I should just let it slide, and just ignore him, because IC is basically just there to tick you off, and he basically never has anything good, or interesting to ever add.

Well in my mind InstantClassic is by far the most two faced person on this entire website. There are times like when I said something negative about Shaq, he agreed with me and had nothing to say badly about me in that post. Then in another post nearly minutes after he came after me like he always does. I guess Arsis is right that I should just let it slide, and just ignore him, because IC is basically just there to tick you off, and he basically never has anything good, or interesting to ever add.

If you want to ignore someone, go to your "User CP" and go to edit ignore list. It might be under options. That's my suggestion.

So, say something. Tell him that it isn't necessary. Then he will attack you and then he will certainly get noticed and banned. I've gotten a few asswipe posters banned that way. They would be going around bashing people and talking about felatting grandparents and such and I would creatively tell them that that kind of behavior is not welcome. They would go off on me and they end up getting banned. It is a good way to use the system here to your advantage. If you don't share my enjoyment of watching bad posters crash and burn, you could always leave a mod a rep saying "so and so is going a little heavy with the personal attacks on whatshisfacts could you please talk to him about it?" If someone is breaking the rules and attacking someone, trust me, it will work.

So, say something. Tell him that it isn't necessary. Then he will attack you and then he will certainly get noticed and banned. I've gotten a few asswipe posters banned that way. They would be going around bashing people and talking about felatting grandparents and such and I would creatively tell them that that kind of behavior is not welcome. They would go off on me and they end up getting banned. It is a good way to use the system here to your advantage. If you don't share my enjoyment of watching bad posters crash and burn, you could always leave a mod a rep saying "so and so is going a little heavy with the personal attacks on whatshisfacts could you please talk to him about it?" If someone is breaking the rules and attacking someone, trust me, it will work.

Good advice. I hope you see this, InstantClassic.

Good advice. I hope you see this, InstantClassic.

I was talking in general, not as some specific poster. Best thing to do is ignore someone who you feel adds nothing to the table. You know you don't like to read other people squabbling about nonsense. So, you know people don't like to read you squabbling about nonsense. Unless it is in jest and very funny.

Aren't the braves close to losing their 3rd straight? Great your proud of this player, but it doesn't take away the fact that the Atlanta Braves, and every other team in the division sucks ass.

You made the comment on Hanson biscuits..I just loving proving you wrong. There are way too many games left to be concerned about being back 5 games in the division.

Archived