New York Yankees vs. Atlanta Braves @ Turner Field Series Thread

Otter

The Yankees go to Atlanta to face the Braves for three. Let's see if I have any luck with the series threads.

New York Yankees @ Atlanta Braves

Turner Field

(June 23,24,25)

100px-NewYorkYankees_PrimaryLogo.svg.png100px-Atlanta_Braves_Insignia.svg.png

Tuesday

7 pm My9

425426.jpg vs. 462102.jpg

RHP Wang (0-5, 12.30) RHP Tommy Hanson (2-0, 4.08)

Wednesday

7 pm YES & ESPN2

28847.jpg 30131.jpg

RHP Chamberlain (3-2, 3.89) RHP Kenshin Kawakami (4-6, 4.42)

Thursday

7pm YES

3171.jpg 3640.jpg

LHP Pettite (7-3, 4.26) RHP Derek Lowe (7-5, 4.09)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damon is on the bench tonight. Swisher is batting second. Let's hope Wang doesn't shatter his foot running the bases tonight.

YANKEES (38-31)

Jeter SS

Swisher RF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Cano 2B

Posada C

Cabrera LF

Gardner CF

Wang RHP

Pitching: RHP Chien-Ming Wang (0-5, 12.30).

BRAVES (33-36)

Lineup TBA

Pitching: RHP Tommy Hanson (2-0, 4.08).

Damon is on the bench tonight. Swisher is batting second. Let's hope Wang doesn't shatter his foot running the bases tonight.

I was in Houston for the first two games. That was horrifying watching him round third and blow out his knee. I hope we never have to see that sh*t again. That's why I hate the pitcher batting. Pitchers can't hit/run bases, change the damn rule.

Just saw this on my Twitter from the Yankee beat writer for the Daily News...

"With a win tonight, Kei Igawa will tie the Scranton franchise record with 26 career wins. That's worth $46 million, no?"

:bag:

He was fine getting the first two outs. Then he just fell apart.

It doesn't help that the offense is AWOL.

Wang cant last 3 innings without giving up a boatload of hits and runs.

The guy did suck yesterday. Had he faced an actual lineup, and not a crappy one like the Yankees, he would have not made it out of the 3rd or 4th inning. You are right, someday this guy is going to be a damn good pitcher, but he's not all that special right now, and from what I saw a little wild.

The guy did suck yesterday. Had he faced an actual lineup, and not a crappy one like the Yankees, he would have not made it out of the 3rd or 4th inning. You are right, someday this guy is going to be a damn good pitcher, but he's not all that special right now, and from what I saw a little wild.

:rl: Riiiiiight.

Ignore him, he probably didn't even watch the game so he doesn't have a clue how completely average the guy was. The guy was a walk machine, and got in trouble a lot during this game, the Yankees crappy clutch hitting just got him out of it.

He didn't pitch well. He missed the zone a LOT, and usually missed badly. He got into jams every inning, and the Yankees bailed him out each and every time with groundouts, DP's and strikeouts. Go Yankees!

Archived