Celebrity look alike thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the front is trickier lol

Well take a guess.. it's not like you really know Garb or LSL look like and you took a stab at them!! lol

Like I said, if I had a dime for every time someone said, "You look like the waitress at..." I'd have a ton of dimes!

I don't think I look like any celeb.

Well take a guess.. it's not like you really know Garb or LSL look like and you took a stab at them!! lol

Like I said, if I had a dime for every time someone said, "You look like the waitress at..." I'd have a ton of dimes!

I've never even seen a picture of you, besides the back one. You look awesome, I never imagine the hard work it took to look that good.

...either do I V, and you know what I look like. I probably look a lot like a waitress in Sorento or Rome. ;)

UMMMM you do....i will take a Bananna Dream Pie:D

waitress_movie_poster.jpg

I've never even seen a picture of you, besides the back one. You look awesome, I never imagine the hard work it took to look that good.

Listen woman.. if you're telling me thatyou look the way you do without having to work out, I may just have to smack you! lol. Seriously, thank you. I've always been into sports and working out. It's like a part time job for me.

I'm confident in my looks but I'm just uncomfortable posting one (a pic) in a thread. Besides, it takes all the mystery out, imo.

...either do I V, and you know what I look like. I probably look a lot like a waitress in Sorento or Rome. ;)

Here you go, T.. :grin:

Caterina_Murino_splashnews.jpg

Verde, PM me a photo and I'll see who you look like. Thanks.

:)

Your expectations are probably too high. Don't want to ruin 'em!

She looks good enough to be a celebrity. I'm just not sure which celebrity she looks like.

:blush: And Garb wonders why I am nice to you?! lol

No, no picture of the real me has graced this site. Sorry, afo, but my 5'1'' height and dark hair don't match Gwyneth Paltrow's blonde 5'10", though not always being the shortest in the room would be nice. :biggrin:

Sorry I don't look like any celeb either. No one has ever compared me to anyone. I'll think about it and see if I can come up with someone, though.

Thanks...I think :D

For what it's worth, my wife was reading this thread on the train last evening coming home from work. She could not believe how much you looked like Giannini. She also said you and your wife make a great couple.

For what it's worth, my wife was reading this thread on the train last evening coming home from work. She could not believe how much you looked like Giannini. She also said you and your wife make a great couple.

Thanks...

Married 34 years Sunday..

Together for 40 years :D

No, no picture of the real me has graced this site. Sorry, afo, but my 5'1'' height and dark hair don't match Gwyneth Paltrow's blonde 5'10", though not always being the shortest in the room would be nice. :biggrin:

Sorry I don't look like any celeb either. No one has ever compared me to anyone. I'll think about it and see if I can come up with someone, though.

I'm thinking LSL looks like another Texas lady, Eva Longoria. She's short and has dark hair.

evalongoria200706272754.jpg

evalongoria001.jpg

Archived