Celebrity look alike thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For most of my life, I have had shoulder-length (or much longer) curly hair. In college people would often tell me I looked like Peter Frampton or Marc Bolan. Later it was Ron Duguay of the Rangers and tennis player Vitas Gerulaitis. Once I cut my hair a little, I got many Gene Wilder comments. These three images are very close. You will see common traits.

vitas20gerulaitis2053.jpg

peterframpton1.jpg

marcbolanthecelebrationz.jpg

Please re-read my initial post.

reread.. have to admit i was just looking at the pictures, and i remember you mentioning gene wilder in the past.

my bad

reread.. have to admit i was just looking at the pictures, and i remember you mentioning gene wilder in the past.

my bad

No worries. Yeah, if you look, Gerulaitis and Wilder kinda have the same hook nose with which I have been blessed. Couple that with the curly/wiry hair, and either one is pretty close.

Tell me SJ is not a dead ringer for immortal Italian actor Giancarlo Giannini?

340x.jpg

haha..this one even closer,,same exact hair cut, mustache, and when I had my wire-rims its scary close

3023.jpg

janandrichyx4.jpg

GreenBeans might even do a double-take :D

haha..this one even closer,,same exact hair cut, mustache, and when I had my wire-rims its scary close

3023.jpg

janandrichyx4.jpg

GreenBeans might even do a double-take :D

The first time you posted the image with your wife, I definitely did a double take. Giannini just flashed immediately to mind. It's one of the best separated at birth comparisons I've ever seen. I've told you this before.

Other than gg, have any of the JetNation gals chimed in with their look-a-likes? Verde? Garb? LSL? Well...?

I get, "You look like that waitress from..." a lot

Famous people? I get Nancy McKeon and Jennifer Anniston.

I have yet to see one picture of a female poster other than Bren.

You haven't looked hard enough.

I get, "You look like that waitress from..." a lot

Famous people? I get Nancy McKeon and Jennifer Anniston.

I'm sure you are being modest. What you normally hear is: "You are so beautiful you make Jennifer Anniston look ugly"

Other than gg, have any of the JetNation gals chimed in with their look-a-likes? Verde? Garb? LSL? Well...?

i hope they post their's soon.. frankly i cant handle all the PM's i am getting from the guys here.. a ton of you sexing on Mrs. Garrett .. really.. :love0038:

gg posted one recently. It's around in someone's sig or someplace.

i dont think my picture is in anyone's sig. :lol:

Archived