NBA Free Agent Thread

InstantClassic

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah..just a forced habit I guess.

Ariza is reportedly leaving the Lake Show Ghostie!

I don't understand why we're letting him go. I don't even want Odom anymore. I rather have Ariza than Odom right now.

And Odom apparently wants $10 million a year. That's bull****.

I don't understand why we're letting him go. I don't even want Odom anymore. I rather have Ariza than Odom right now.

And Odom apparently wants $10 million a year. That's bull****.

He (Ariza) wants more money, I think Odom is more of a need for that team.

He (Ariza) wants more money, I think Odom is more of a need for that team.

He (Ariza) deserves more money. He (Odom) is getting old. He doesn't deserve the $10 million a year that he wants.

It's that simple.

He (Ariza) deserves more money. He (Odom) is getting old. He doesn't deserve the $10 million a year that he wants.

It's that simple.

He's only 29 (Odom), Ariza is going get more money regardless because of the rookie contract, but not from the Lakers, you can't run that offense without a point/foward (Odom), Jackson and Lakers know this. Not saying they can't sign both, but the market for Ariza is better.

It's really that simple.

We're now hearing that the Mavericks have indeed made an offer to Marcin Gortat and the only hangup will be if the Magic decides to match the offer.

Barring that, the next center of the Mavericks appears headed this way.

This would represent the first domino in the Mavericks' summer makeover and probably would be a good move in helping sway Jason Kidd's return.

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com...7/gortat-update.html

I'd feel bad for Gortat, having to deal with that *******, cuban.

He's only 29 (Odom), Ariza is going get more money regardless because of the rookie contract, but not from the Lakers, you can't run that offense without a point/foward (Odom), Jackson and Lakers know this. Not saying they can't sign both, but the market for Ariza is better.

It's really that simple.

Odom is very inconsistent. The Lakers are nearly unbeatable when he plays like he's supposed too.

He just doesn't show up in some games.

Rasheed Wallace apparently has committed to Boston. I think thats a blessing in disguise for the Magic. Now we could get Brandon Bass, who is only 24 years old, and we could still tell everyone that this team is still a young team... lol

LOL, now you don't want Sheed?

LOL, now you don't want Sheed?

I would have liked him, but I think this is a blessing in disguise, and I always thought it would be one if we didn't sign him. I think always Bass was my first choice, because he is only 24 years old, and he's amazing on the defensive side of the ball.

Then Rashard moves to the 3, and we'll still have a 3 point shooter at the 4 when Ryan Anderson is in, so it's not like we needed another one.

Plus you have to add the fact that Rasheed fits more with Boston right now. Trying to get them one last title, and then they will be starting over.

Lets just say I would be happy with either guy on the Magic. Just got to hope that the 5 year 25 mil offer is from the Magic for Bass.

Did I say towards me? Even though you have been very two faced towards me in the past, and to a hell of a lot of people on this website as well.

:roll: IC and I go back 4+ years and he's certainly not two faced. His only problem is that he backs the wrong baseball and basketball teams. :biggrin:

:roll: IC and I go back 4+ years and he's certainly not two faced. His only problem is that he backs the wrong baseball and basketball teams. :biggrin:

You obviously are biased to the guy then. The guy is without a doubt two-faced. It's most likely in his family, which in that case there really isn't a thing he could do about it then. Not really his fault. He says all the stuff he says on this website, but I guarantee he would never talk **** to anyone's face.

You obviously are biased to the guy then. The guy is without a doubt two-faced. It's most likely in his family, which in that case there really isn't a thing he could do about it then. Not really his fault. He says all the stuff he says on this website, but I guarantee he would never talk **** to anyone's face.

:rl: You couldn't be more wrong and I'll put $$ on your guarentee.

:rl: You couldn't be more wrong and I'll put $$ on your guarentee.

I was told by Max in a PM, to ignore the guy, and he was as well, so I am not going to say anything further. He could continue on doing the stuff he says all he wants, so then he could 'HOPEFULLY' be banned.

Archived