NBA Free Agent Thread

InstantClassic

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You two were barely posting in this topic anyway, so why would you care? lol

Your always so friggin negative on everything. That's your basic problem . That's why you ruin everything. You gave up on your Magic against the Celtics because they were down n, same thing against the Lakers. I didn't then and I certainly don't now consider you much of a "fan". Just post your baseball garbage in the right thread and stop trying to ruin this.

Your always so friggin negative on everything. That's your basic problem . That's why you ruin everything. You gave up on your Magic against the Celtics because they were down n, same thing against the Lakers. I didn't then and I certainly don't now consider you much of a "fan". Just post your baseball garbage in the right thread and stop trying to ruin this.

You think too highly of yourself. I could care less that a Faker fan doesn't consider me an Orlando Magic fan. Oh crap what am I going to do now.... LOL

You think too highly of yourself. I could care less that a Faker fan doesn't consider me an Orlando Magic fan. Oh crap what am I going to do now.... LOL

:rl: Yeah till they lose a game then you're off the bandwagon Mr. Negative. :P

Miami has offered him a 5 year deal for $35 million reportedly.

I heard. However, the Lakers had a contract for 3 years - $30 million. Why wouldn't he accept that offer instead of going to a team isn't half as good.

You just did 17. Keep your Yankee garbage in the baseball forum please. One " Skankee Circle Jerk" forum is quite enough.

My original comment was sarcastic, hence the roll eyes. Because posters like you can't get over the fact that I, with a small group of other posters, discuss the Yankees every day. Don't see what's wrong with that. And I'm sorry for posting off topic stuff (about baseball, I was just going with the flow of the thread).

My original comment was sarcastic, hence the roll eyes. Because posters like you can't get over the fact that I, with a small group of other posters, discuss the Yankees every day. Don't see what's wrong with that. And I'm sorry for posting off topic stuff (about baseball, I was just going with the flow of the thread).

There's NOTHING wrong with posting about your Yankees every day. It just doesn't have to be in every forum. This wasn't your fault. Sorry 17. I know you were being sarcastic. You just mentioned it and LimpBizkit ran with it. He's negative all the time on his Magic, jumping on and off their bandwagon, and got negative about this thread producing nothing .

Red Sox fans are aholes.

As are Laker fans.

How TJ got smart and picked the Jets, I'll never know. ;)

No.

The Lakers won the title because they were the best team.

Injuries are a part of the game..they aren't to be used to make excuses for other teams.

They were the best team when the Celtics were down. Period.

You're going to tell me Pittsburgh is the best team in the NFL or that Miami is better than New England?

:rl:

Don't ever underestimate the heard of a champion. Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Ron Artest, and Andrew Bynum are still on the team. I love Odom and we're going to miss his presence sometimes, however, he is very inconcsistent.

Don't ever underestimate the heard of a champion. Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Ron Artest, and Andrew Bynum are still on the team. I love Odom and we're going to miss his presence sometimes, however, he is very inconcsistent.

Seriously....

All he wants is money. Woman don't matter to him and why have D-Wade when you have Kobe? Makes no sense at all.

Not saying D-Wade is better, but maybe a better teammate? Also, Wade and Odom are good friends, Odom was there when Wade was a rookie and Odom can have a bigger role on the Heat. When you play for the Lakers, you play for Kobe.

Not saying D-Wade is better, but maybe a better teammate? Also, Wade and Odom are good friends, Odom was there when Wade was a rookie and Odom can have a bigger role on the Heat. When you play for the Lakers, you play for Kobe.

Are you serious? How is Kobe not one of the best teammates around? He used to be the biggest ******* in the world, but don't you think he changed just a bit? People love to play with Kobe now.

Don't say he's a better teammate. And Odom and Artest knew each other since they we're about 13 years old.

Archived