I got banned

For the record, if I was allowed to, I would definitely post on ji. Not every day but I would post a lot. I would even accept a limited account that had posting rights with no PM ability.

:winking0001:

And that is why you are a marketing genius.

The funny thing is, Sooth really created the monster that is JN, and not so much by just kicking you guys out. If I really cared to give away free advice (which I don't) I could explain a number of ways why this feud and the way he treats this place allows JN to flourish. But whatever, Max is a good guy and everyone knows it so someone's folly is his gain, and for once the good guy comes out on top.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get ticked big time when Jetswin comes over here defending his bannings. It's not fair to JN and especially Max.Max isn't even allowed to post over there at all let alone defend a JN banning. Max is just a great guy and lets it go. He's a much bigger man than any any of them at JI.

Dude, trust me, this behavior is all for the greater good of this place, please please please let them continue to perpetuate this feud, it only helps.

And that is why you are a marketing genius.

The funny thing is, Sooth really created the monster that is JN, and not so much by just kicking you guys out. If I really cared to give away free advice (which I don't) I could explain a number of ways why this feud and the way he treats this place allows JN to flourish. But whatever, Max is a good guy and everyone knows it so someone's folly is his gain, and for once the good guy comes out on top.

I do agree, if he embraced JN early on, this site would have failed. Ironic but true.

Now I don't think it matters so much. But he has seemed to learn that he should just blast us in private. The public stuff only seems to help us. :-P

I do agree, if he embraced JN early on, this site would have failed. Ironic but true.

Now I don't think it matters so much. But he has seemed to learn that he should just blast us in private. The public stuff only seems to help us. :-P

oh it still matters in a few ways, whatever, at this point ya can't just put the sh#t back in the horse.

You mean like privately in the JI mod forum?

Didn't I see some screen caps floating around someplace?

oh it still matters in a few ways, whatever, at this point ya can't just put the sh#t back in the horse.

I meant if they changed course and got things right going forward, it wouldn't matter. :-P

JN is here to stay.

You mean like privately in the JI mod forum?

Didn't I see some screen caps floating around someplace?

Not that Sooth needs me to speak for him, but I an tell you this.....I cannot even recall the last time I saw JN mentioned in the Mod forum on JI.

It will continue to pain me to no end that this split exists. Not that there are two sites, I actually think having multiple good fan sites is good for fandom and the team, but the split in fans themselves and some having ill will towards other fellow fans based primarily where they post on the interweb. And yes, I see examples of that on both sites, sadly.

But I assure you, one day Max, Jetswin, Smizz and I will all elope to Maui and form the first ever quadrangle-marriage, and all will be forgiven and we'll live in a wonderful post-division world of fan utopia, and all will be well, and all will be well indeed.

He doesn't defend the bannings as much as he explains them. He doesn't come over here to start anything, that's why I have no problem with him. And, through past experience, he explains things through PMs. I understand Max should be able to post there but it's not like he would anyways (don't want to put words in his mouth, but I don't think it bothers him much...).

Jetswin lets it go fine but when people ask for explanations, he supplies them.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I'm understanding this the way you intended but, to me , following a poster over here is NOT " letting it go". If he minded his own business and stayed at *********** , IMO, THAT would be letting it go.

Not sure if I'm understanding this the way you intended but, to me , following a poster over here is NOT " letting it go". If he minded his own business and stayed at *********** , IMO, THAT would be letting it go.

When people are confused about why they were banned over on JI, and he sees that on JN, he will PM an explanation. It's doing what they asked for. That's not following a poster over here, it's rendering that poster a service. He doesn't do it to harm anyone and you're the only person that's bothered by it, so I don't see where the issue is.

When people are confused about why they were banned over on JI, and he sees that on JN, he will PM an explanation. It's doing what they asked for. That's not following a poster over here, it's rendering that poster a service. He doesn't do it to harm anyone and you're the only person that's bothered by it, so I don't see where the issue is.

Those guys should just stay over there. Both the mods and the people bitching about being banned. It's old.

I don't think the people bitching can stay over there...they just shouldn't whine about it over here.

They can't help but whining and crying. OMG! I got banned because I'm too stupid to follow rules feel bad for me. My ban is up, bye!

Speaking of "letting it go", it's time for you to do so.

JW is a good guy and is allowed to post here whenever he wants.

They can't help but whining and crying. OMG! I got banned because I'm too stupid to follow rules feel bad for me. My ban is up, bye!

So you're whining and crying about people whining and crying?

Got it.

That will never happen, I promise you.

Why not, as the current system has a flaw? What's wrong with earning the right to start threads? You may post, just not initiate threads until you have attained a certain number of posts.

So you're whining and crying about people whining and crying?

Got it.

Making a single post expressing my dissatisfaction over something in a mocking and derisive tone =! whining and crying.

Lets just say I were to accept your faulty logic, which I am not, I could easily respond with your pee wee hermanesque post right back at you. You are whining and crying about someone whining and crying about a third party whining and crying.

Why not, as the current system has a flaw? What's wrong with earning the right to start threads? You may post, just not initiate threads until you have attained a certain number of posts.

It's a flaw in your view, not in Maxie's.

I think the ability to start threads should be assigned randomly by the administrator.

Making a single post expressing my dissatisfaction over something in a mocking and derisive tone =! whining and crying.

Lets just say I were to accept your faulty logic, which I am not, I could easily respond with your pee wee hermanesque post right back at you. You are whining and crying about someone whining and crying about a third party whining and crying.

Okay.

It's a flaw in your view, not in Maxie's.

No one mentioned Max. I am talking about the system. By your logic, a flaw in computer software should remain because the boss thought of it. By putting a posting number before one may start threads, you virtually eliminate spammers and all this JI vs JN bullcrap.

No one mentioned Max. I am talking about the system. By your logic, a flaw in computer software should remain because the boss thought of it. By putting a posting number before one may start threads, you virtually eliminate spammers and all this JI vs JN bullcrap.

You're never going to eliminate the JI vs. JN stuff.

Not for nothing Boro, but I seem to remember you starting one of these threads some time ago.

Archived