Cano dumbest player in baseball?

MagicBizkit87

He's a groundout waiting to happen. Bring back Ramiro Pena and dump this bum. Every year, we have the annual Robinson Cano thinks he can mail it in experience. He's a stiff. if he didn't have a big contract he'd be out of baseball.

He's a groundout waiting to happen. Bring back Ramiro Pena and dump this bum. Every year, we have the annual Robinson Cano thinks he can mail it in experience. He's a stiff. if he didn't have a big contract he'd be out of baseball.

Dude is hitting .300 with 12 hr's and 43 rbi's in 79 games which would if it doesn't drop off means he finishes a season at .300 24 86. Those are some very good numbers, right there. I agree, that he should be traded but there is no way that he would be out of baseball hitting .300 20 80 almost every year.

Dude is hitting .300 with 12 hr's and 43 rbi's in 79 games which would if it doesn't drop off means he finishes a season at .300 24 86. Those are some very good numbers, right there. I agree, that he should be traded but there is no way that he would be out of baseball hitting .300 20 80 almost every year.
I'd grant you the numbers are okay and his fielding has remained solid.

His ABs are torture. TORTURE!

He's untradeable and he's locked into 2nd base for a while.

I'd grant you the numbers are okay and his fielding has remained solid.

His ABs are torture. TORTURE!

He's untradeable and he's locked into 2nd base for a while.

He is a borderline allstar...How is he untradeable? How much is he making? I'm sure if there were someone big making big money we could include him in a trade.

Cano has great stats, and he's a great ball player, but at times like this afternoon he could look like the dumbest athlete in the world. When you have Girardi who has a face like WTF after that situation, you know there is something wrong. It's obvious that Girardi didn't call that there, and Cano showed his own stupidity on that play.

Cano: .306.339.495.835Pena: .267.308.349

Pena really doesn't have the power or the OBP to stick as a NY 2B. He's a below average player right now, whose defense is keeping his head above water.

Personally I don't like Cano's lack of OBP either, but Pena's not the answer. Daniel Brewer, our 8th round pick from last year, was tearing up the Charleston league earlier in the year with a .405 OBP, and since then has been promoted to Tampa- he's someone I'd look into and keep track of as a future 2B option.

But until then Cano is our only option (and a good one) at 2B.

Pena is one of those players that you love having as a backup, kind of similar to having the backup situation at catcher right now with Molina, and Cervelli. He's not as good at hitting like Jeter, or Cano, but he's definitely not an automatic out either. Plus his glove is amazing. He's really just a nice player to have on the bench, but he's still young, and he needs his at bats, which is why he was sent down to the minors.

I've been against cano, Arod, Jeter, for a while not, Just a bunch of unclutch pussies. Jeter was clutch before A rod came and permeated the locker room with his choking abilities. Seriously this whole team is a bunch of Chokers at this moment. I say we trade all of them except, a few like Mariano, Joba, and Melky etc.

What is wrong with Pena? He is going to be a very good major leaguer one day.

Cano is a very good major leaguer right now.

Epic thread fail. I wish his bat didn't disappear when there's a guy at second or third, too, but calls to get rid of him are pure idiocy.

+1

Thank you.

Okay, + another 1.

Archived