Need to find the name of an actor

Maxman

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
describe the movie a little better, I have devised a way to search it, but i need a bit better description.

it isn't this guy right

img_4.jpg

It isn't him. He has a very distinct voice and a goofy smile, kind of his signature.

I am joining that facebook page that Garb posted. :-P

your description is crap. What was the daughters involvement in the movie?

I know.

The daughter was just confused. A teenage sub-plot kind of thing. The business partner kept doing bad things and blaming it on the new wife (who has hotter btw).

I am checking Garb's link -- brb.

I can say that this is really pissing me off. AAAHHHHHHH.

Do you remember the names of any of the characters? Name of the company he worked for? Anything else? How did the wife die? How did they think she died? How did he kill her? How did they find out who killed her? What town does this story take place in? Or were you just sitting there weeping the whole time like a broad?

Do you remember the names of any of the characters? Name of the company he worked for? Anything else? How did the wife die? How did they think she died? How did he kill her? How did they find out who killed her? What town does this story take place in? Or were you just sitting there weeping the whole time like a broad?

I don't remember any names. All I remember is this guy having big white teeth.

No company name. The business partner chick was the murderer I believe.

We are doing a movie in the park when we figure this one out. And it wasn't the kind of movie that makes you cry. He remarried and bought a big house. A lot of the movie revolved around them fixing the house up. And then the wife (new wife) got pregnant. There was a lot of drama around them telling the daughter, she wasn't happy.

These people were loaded.

I don't remember any names. All I remember is this guy having big white teeth.

No company name. The business partner chick was the murderer I believe.

We are doing a movie in the park when we figure this one out. And it wasn't the kind of movie that makes you cry. He remarried and bought a big house. A lot of the movie revolved around them fixing the house up. And then the wife (new wife) got pregnant. There was a lot of drama around them telling the daughter, she wasn't happy.

These people were loaded.

did they live outside of detroit?:shock:

A couple more clues:

high forehead with a possible receding hairline

big white smile

hair parted and feathered back to the right (did not move)

medium build and pretty tall

would have been thought of as handsome

forehead and smile kind of reminds me of Ted Mcginley

he is probably in his fifties now i would guess.

Good Luck I cannot find him.

Archived