your dark- horse NFL team in 2009??

Blackout

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Broncos are going to be bad on an all-time level. They really have nothing to look forward to except a solid O-line...too bad their forte is pass blocking and they have no QB.

Surprise team-Texans...great offense, young defense.

I think the Broncos are going to be bad on an all-time level. They really have nothing to look forward to except a solid O-line...too bad their forte is pass blocking and they have no QB.

Surprise team-Texans...great offense, young defense.

That game last night was a disaster. Orton is terrible on so many levels. I still cant get over the stupidity of the Broncos for actually trading a franchise QB.

well they picked up the HEART and SOUL of the Eagles defense the last 5 years in Dawkins

and they still got Brandon "DUI" Marshall

The Texans are not a dark horse. More people have them penciled in for the playoffs right now it's unbelievable. I actually think they're going to dissapoint...Again!

Dark horse? I'll go with the Raiders.

did Oilers make playoffs last year....

they do qualify as a DH..drink another pint

josh Mcdaniel girl...he will be the 1st coached canned

SHanny comes back after bowlen goes on hand and knees and fellates him

I'd say it's possible, because I think the Broncos could be 1-15, 2-14 bad.

But....

If McDaniels was going to be fired, it should have been in February/March. Bowlen made an idiotic decision in choosing a dime a dozen coach over a special QB. They tried in vain to replace Elway for 10 years. They FINALLY got their man, and this ****y little idiot runs him out of town in a month. Horrible decision by Bowlen.

It's rare, as a Jets fan, that I'm glad I'm not a fan of another team. However, if I were a Broncos fan, I would be suicidal/homicidal/genocidal.

I'd say it's possibly, because I think the Broncos could be 1-15, 2-14 bad.

But....

If McDaniels was going to be fired, it should have been in February/March. Bowlen made an idiotic decision in choosing a dime a dozen coach over a special QB. They tried in vain to replace Elway for 10 years. They FINALLY got their man, and this ****y little idiot runs him out of town in a month. Horrible decision by Bowlen.

It's rare, as a Jets fan, that I'm glad I'm not a fan of another team. However, if I were a Broncos fan, I would be suicidal/homicidal/genocidal.

My daughter's roomate dad did not renew after Joshie mess.

Denver will be gawd awful...

The Texans are not a dark horse. More people have them penciled in for the playoffs right now it's unbelievable. I actually think they're going to dissapoint...Again!

Dark horse? I'll go with the Raiders.

The Texans ARE a dark horse. The division they play in is brutal.

I also have to agree on the Raiders, but using the same logic that you use in arguing against Houston being called a dark horse, does anyone really think the Raiders WON'T finish second in that ****ty division?

The Texans ARE a dark horse. The division they play in is brutal.

It is a tough division, but they're being absolutely ballwashed around the league right now. They had a top 5 offense last season and they have all sorts of talent on defense (Including maybe the best defensive player in the league - Mario Williams). On paper they look like a playoff team but until I see Matt Schaub stay healthy for any time at all then I don't see them putting together a playoff season. BTW, I think we can beat them in week 1.

BTW to me a dark horse is a team coming from absolutely nowhere. For example Miami was a dark horse last season, so were Atlanta. Heading into the '08 season those teams were expected to be picking in the top 5 in 2009 draft. They made the playoffs.

There will probably be a team like that this year, the Texans would not be that sort of team.

Archived