JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

Ok, Smashmouth's most recent arguments are getting weaker and weaker, and scummier and scummier. Guys have pointed out so many flaws of logic by this point I can't even keep track. The scum were given the name of the super doc beforehand? Why even bother starting us off with a doc, then?

Vote: Smashmouth

Care to elaborate on the flawed logic ? I didnt kill the freakin doc with a ridiculously stupid arguement.

You people crack me up .

if I get lynched because I keep proving people wrong over and over and over this is the stupidest town I have ever been associated with.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Care to elaborate on the flawed logic ? I didnt kill the freakin doc with a ridiculously stupid arguement.

You people crack me up .

if I get lynched because I keep proving people wrong over and over and over this is the stupidest town I have ever been associated with.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Slats if you give Superman 2 protects its impossible to NK him since he will priotect himself and another player every single night. The only option the Villans had to kill Superman was on a lynch.

I've been in relatively vanilla mafia games where the scum had a role-blocker. I think it's more likely in a suped-up game such as this that the scum would have extra powers to put to use rather than being given info such as who the doc is in their role PM's. That really makes no sense.

You people crack me up .

You do know you're playing things the same exact way SMC played this. Which is like an arrogant prick. How about instead of being an ass about it you sit down and state your case in a thoughtful and concise manner. Also, include why it is a bad idea to vote for you. Arsis is willing to give you a chance. You're not very persuasive.

You do know you're playing things the same exact way SMC played this. Which is like an arrogant prick. How about instead of being an ass about it you sit down and state your case in a thoughtful and concise manner. Also, include why it is a bad idea to vote for you. Arsis is willing to give you a chance. You're not very persuasive.

I'm no Smash apologist but he did state his case on Doggin at the very start of day 2... this witchhunt you guys have going on is intriguing but I'm still not seeing it.

If I were scum you baboons would some other scum not be voting as well to nudge things along > OMFG how much more do I have to spell out for you people.

How about you use complete and understandable sentences. Arsis has no idea what you are trying to say with that first sentence. You're saying that if you were scum that other scum would or wouldn't vote to move things along? Also are you implying they would vote for you or vote for someone else?

Arsis I have given a TON of info A TONNNNN what else do you want me to do ? Im sorry if i come off as arrogant but if I were scum why have my teammates not put at the very least one vote on Doggin ? Hows that for a clue

I'm no Smash apologist but he did state his case on Doggin at the very start of day 2... this witchhunt you guys have going on is intriguing but I'm still not seeing it.

His case on Doggin is laughable. He has a better case against EY and that isn't even that strong of a case. He seems to be pushing hard on weak cases which is what he was advocating against on day one. That is both interesting and odd. At least to Arsis.

Arsis I have given a TON of info A TONNNNN what else do you want me to do ? Im sorry if i come off as arrogant but if I were scum why have my teammates not put at the very least one vote on Doggin ? Hows that for a clue

Arsis could think of one reason. They do not wish to be associated with you. If you are scum and they vote on your lead they would appear scummy as well.

Arsis could think of one reason. They do not wish to be associated with you. If you are scum and they vote on your lead they would appear scummy as well.

WOW this is your first game right ? Think about what your saying please.

If Im scum it would be the worst thing for me to go off half assed on my own. Scum work as a team. If im the only one voting for Doggin its obvious Im working on my own and most of the people here are terrified of Doggin anyhow so they wont vote.

Doggin claimed My vote on Cursher and my case on crusher were good ones then he mysteriously jumped on SMC at a very precise moment. I looked at this as being scummy. before he did that My eyes were on EY who was spearheading some stupid arguement aganist SMC because of a silly contradiction.

I voted Doggin but I was really after EY and sure enough he voted for me becuase he knew with me being a hero and Derfending SMC so hard it was the logical choice. Then just to cloud the waters he claims hes also looing at Doggin. Hes playing like crap and I felt it was now the perfect time to change my vote to my first intention.

EY is not a stupid player but if your an innocent and he is so dead set aganist you for no apparent reason other than yet another small contradiction (same one that got Superman Killed) you do the math.

My final Vote is EY

What do you think about the other cases? Same question for Verbal and Barmacel since you all migrated from the same site and appear to all be strong players.

I got mixed feelings on Smashmouth. He appears to have foot-in-mouth syndrome. I honestly think he might be an innocent on the wrong track here. That's the vibe I was getting before. On the other hand, I'm tempted to vote him for acting like SMC. He basically said the same thing as SMC just a few posts ago. That felt like an attempt to associate himself with a known innocent. And there was the whole kryptonite thing that he was takign as fact rather than theory. The only reason I'm not voting him yet is that I want to reread first. I'm not seeing much of a case on anyone else yet, but again, I've got to reread.

If Im scum it would be the worst thing for me to go off half assed on my own. Scum work as a team. If im the only one voting for Doggin its obvious Im working on my own and most of the people here are terrified of Doggin anyhow so they wont vote.

Doggin claimed My vote on Cursher and my case on crusher were good ones then he mysteriously jumped on SMC at a very precise moment. I looked at this as being scummy. before he did that My eyes were on EY who was spearheading some stupid arguement aganist SMC because of a silly contradiction.

I voted Doggin but I was really after EY and sure enough he voted for me becuase he knew with me being a hero and Derfending SMC so hard it was the logical choice. Then just to cloud the waters he claims hes also looing at Doggin. Hes playing like crap and I felt it was now the perfect time to change my vote to my first intention.

EY is not a stupid player but if your an innocent and he is so dead set aganist you for no apparent reason other than yet another small contradiction (same one that got Superman Killed) you do the math.

My final Vote is EY

I never said you were scummy. Just that your argument against doggin was weak. Arsis sees why you are mad at EY for getting Superdoc killed but you suggested he know SMC was the superdoc which is silly.

I got mixed feelings on Smashmouth. He appears to have foot-in-mouth syndrome. I honestly think he might be an innocent on the wrong track here. That's the vibe I was getting before. On the other hand, I'm tempted to vote him for acting like SMC. He basically said the same thing as SMC just a few posts ago. That felt like an attempt to associate himself with a known innocent. And there was the whole kryptonite thing that he was takign as fact rather than theory. The only reason I'm not voting him yet is that I want to reread first. I'm not seeing much of a case on anyone else yet, but again, I've got to reread.

I'm with you for the most part. While his style leaves something to be desired I am getting a pro town vibe from him. Just because he isn't doing well under pressure doesn't mean he's scum.

I think we all have to remember this case is being spearheaded by the same 2 bubbleheads that roasted our Superdoc. Why there words are being given so much weight is beyond me.

Right, it would be. Doesn't mean you couldn't have made a mistake on the other hand. Plus scum generally try to disassociate themselves from each other. Yes, they work as a team, but they also try to not get caught working as a team. So no, that defense holds zero weight.

My final Vote is EY

I'm confused now...

Why on earth is a contradiction not a decent reason to vote for someone? :confused: Plus, you are AGAIN associating yourself with SMC "I'm just getting victimized by the evil EY, just like he did to the innocent Superman, who was innocent and the superdoctor."

I'm with you for the most part. While his style leaves something to be desired I am getting a pro town vibe from him. Just because he isn't doing well under pressure doesn't mean he's scum.

That's pretty much the only reason I haven't voted for him yet. Still, eveyr post he makes is making him look more suspcious to me.

I think we all have to remember this case is being spearheaded by the same 2 bubbleheads that roasted our Superdoc. Why there words are being given so much weight is beyond me.

Like I said the other day, I'm not going to automatically disregard voting for Smashmouth because of that. I mean, I voted for SMC too and it wasn't just a bandwagon vote - I genuinely thought he was the best case at the time.

Right, it would be. Doesn't mean you couldn't have made a mistake on the other hand. Plus scum generally try to disassociate themselves from each other. Yes, they work as a team, but they also try to not get caught working as a team. So no, that defense holds zero weight.

I'm confused now...

Why on earth is a contradiction not a decent reason to vote for someone? :confused: Plus, you are AGAIN associating yourself with SMC "I'm just getting victimized by the evil EY, just like he did to the innocent Superman, who was innocent and the superdoctor."

Smashmouth seems to be making a lot of very loud, outrageous and not very clear claims and accusations and then speaking in absolutes about how he is proven his point and we are stupid for not seeing it. Arsis is a newb but he can see how scum would do something like this is order to divert attention away from himself and confuse people into not voting for him. Still not sure enough to vote. The inactive people are bothering me and I'm getting a scummy vibe from one or two other people.

You know its funny people keep bringing up the Kryptonite thing as the possible 11th vote BUT they have nothing else to offer.

I then try another theory about Villians possibly knowing about Superman (no doubt also not read by players in game) sure to his strong powers and again only one person responds.

Then I have to listen to this crap about how Im this, and Im that, Im all over the place when In fact Im the only one making a strong attempt to figure out this game and the scum in it.

Ive made some damn good points as to why Im not A Villian especially due to the fact no one else is voting WITH me and people dont seem to get it. I also get an Extremly strong feeling people dont read all the posts and play the game half assed.

This being the case and also the fact that half the people are not even contributing do me a favor and vote me off I have some things to do and I keep having to go back and find posts for people who keep accusing me of things when they are obviously wrong. Even when Ive proven that I get questioned so WTF is the point ?

Play the game right or dont ****ing play the game at all.

Did you guys just hear that? Oh no wonder. One of you just got scratched and mauled pretty bad but it appears you are okay for now. Though i doubt you can survive another one of those. Carry on.

ok wtf is this?

he did state his case... and he believed so strongly in it that within 5 hours, he's abandoned it to vote for me.

Did you guys just hear that? Oh no wonder. One of you just got gored and mauled pretty bad but it appears you are okay for now. Though i doubt you can survive another one of those. Carry on.

Huh?

A daytime killer of some sort?

Interesting..

This is what I was talking about earlier... the possibility of day actions being taken by villians. What bad guy scratches and claws and who would his arch rival be?

Sounds like Wolverine honestly, but again, I don't know much about comic books..

My final Vote is EY

No reason.

he did state his case... and he believed so strongly in it that within 5 hours, he's abandoned it to vote for me.

EY you were my main focus all along. You did exactly what I expected you would do.

And for the Retard Villian who just attacked me NICE TRY :box:

You know its funny people keep bringing up the Kryptonite thing as the possible 11th vote BUT they have nothing else to offer.

I then try another theory about Villians possibly knowing about Superman (no doubt also not read by players in game) sure to his strong powers and again only one person responds.

Then I have to listen to this crap about how Im this, and Im that, Im all over the place when In fact Im the only one making a strong attempt to figure out this game and the scum in it.

Ive made some damn good points as to why Im not A Villian especially due to the fact no one else is voting WITH me and people dont seem to get it. I also get an Extremly strong feeling people dont read all the posts and play the game half assed.

This being the case and also the fact that half the people are not even contributing do me a favor and vote me off I have some things to do and I keep having to go back and find posts for people who keep accusing me of things when they are obviously wrong. Even when Ive proven that I get questioned so WTF is the point ?

Play the game right or dont ****ing play the game at all.

Arsis is sorry but he has had enough of the strawmen, ad hominem attacks and name called from smashmouth. You've done nothing but spout wild theories and accusations and pass them off as fact or proof. You decried going after people viciously without a strong case and then do it for doggin and ey. Now, you're trying to claim you're just trying to get a feel for how the game works? If you are someone from the town(Which you're not) your brash play and lack of ability to make a coherent and convincing point is really bringing us down.

Archived