JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be nice for both, because you're not helping anyone... and when JVOR shows up, if you survive, we'll have to assume you're lying.

I did not tell you my role, or give up my identity, or quote anything from my PM, so keep trying EY Ill be lynched soon anyway and you can go on your merry way

Did you guys just hear that? Oh no wonder. One of you just got gored and mauled pretty bad but it appears you are okay for now. Though i doubt you can survive another one of those. Carry on.

First time for everything. JVoR, do we get any more info? Does the guy who got attacked know what happened to him?

And for the Retard Villian who just attacked me NICE TRY :box:

As in, does Smashmouth know he was attacked, or is he just stating opinions as facts again?

If you are, then the rules of the game would have you modkilled immediately.

He's technically not saying he's anyone specifically, but if there's more than set of potential masons/lovers/etc., it could be suicide. Not a townie move - if you're town.

I did not tell you my role, or give up my identity, or quote anything from my PM, so keep trying EY Ill be lynched soon anyway and you can go on your merry way

If you are innocent, as with every game I've every game I've ever played with you, I maintain that based on your play, the town is significantly better off.

He's technically not saying he's anyone specifically, but if there's more than set of potential masons/lovers/etc., it could be suicide. Not a townie move - if you're town.

Well, some of us who are individual heros don't have the luxury of claiming to a group... that's why I think when JVOR returns, if he lives, it's a lie.

If you are innocent, as with every game I've every game I've ever played with you, I maintain that based on your play, the town is significantly better off.

Heros when Im dead Please look at

EY

Crusher

Sharrow

FOS - PAC and CTM just because they were not on the lynch

Ok...

Iron Man was the leader of the Avengers, which includes The Hulk and Thor.

1. Superman

2. Iron Man

3. The Hulk

4. Thor

That leaves 11 Hero Spots...

The following are obvious:

5. Batman

6. Spiderman

7. Wolverine

8. Captain America

Borderline:

9. Cyclops

10. The Flash

11. Aquaman

12. Daredevil

13. Wonderwoman

14. The Green Lantern

Fantastic 4:

15. Thing

16. Mr. Incredible

17. The Invisible Woman (This could explain the no-show vote)

18. Thing

So, it is possible the Fantastic 4 exists, but I'm

Ok...

Iron Man was the leader of the Avengers, which includes The Hulk and Thor.

1. Superman

2. Iron Man

3. The Hulk

4. Thor

That leaves 11 Hero Spots...

The following are obvious:

5. Batman

6. Spiderman

7. Wolverine

8. Captain America

Borderline:

9. Cyclops

10. The Flash

11. Aquaman

12. Daredevil

13. Wonderwoman

14. The Green Lantern

Fantastic 4:

15. Thing

16. Mr. Incredible

17. The Invisible Woman (This could explain the no-show vote)

18. Thing

So, it is possible the Fantastic 4 exists, but I'm

Yeah, I'm not big on the idea that there'd be more characters from Fantastic Four than there would be from the X-Men. And what about the Watchmen?

And what's Aquaman's power? Gaydar?

Is there anyone completely unwilling to vote for Smash - i.e. nothing anyone says today will convince you? Pac, you seem to be in that camp. Am I right?

I'm going to unvote for now.

I'm willing. But like I said, his play has been par for the course. Right now I'm waiting to see what JVOR does.. he's been at the bottom of the thread a bit..

Smashmouth has been modkilled. Objectively, i would like suggestions on how much should be revealed and whether this should count as a lynch. Smash, this is nothing personal, but i feel a line has been crossed. I tried to withhold modkill do to unbalancing the game. Revealing who you are is not allowed. Saying your name rhymes with uperman or you are part of the holy brigade or you like spiders alludes to character names which is illegal. Revealing powers is allowed.

1) the person who got hit does not know if they got hit.

Yeah, I'm not big on the idea that there'd be more characters from Fantastic Four than there would be from the X-Men. And what about the Watchmen?

And what's Aquaman's power? Gaydar?

We are set on the top 8, I assume though...

And yeah, the fantastic 4 is about the gheyest group of heros there is.

Smashmouth has been modkilled. Objectively, i would like suggestions on how much should be revealed and whether this should count as a lynch. Smash, this is nothing personal, but i feel a line has been crossed. I tried to withhold modkill do to unbalancing the game. Revealing who you are is not allowed. Saying your name rhymes with uperman or you are part of the holy brigade or you like spiders alludes to character names which is illegal. Revealing powers is allowed.

SHould we assume he was innocent and was who he said he was? If it helps, I was going to vote him if you didn't modkill him...

Ok... Is it day or night?

JVOR I never revealed myself or my power ?? I just Said nice try is that revealing ?

LOL.

The mafia is kicking town ass. I love it.

The town sucks. It's only chance is to back-into a victory like the AOL game.

Oh, and, Doggin's right: Treat the Modkill like a lynch.

You know, not having to hear from you any more was the one consolation to losing our doc :D;-)

You're dead. shut the **** up already.

+1

I'm no longer in the game.

I'm just like any other spectator.

As a spectator, I was offering my opinion.

1. Town sucks.

2. Modkill should count as a lynch.

Is there anyone completely unwilling to vote for Smash - i.e. nothing anyone says today will convince you? Pac, you seem to be in that camp. Am I right?

I'm going to unvote for now.

I didn't get a chance to answer this but unless Smash had said something I found scummy I would not have voted for him.

btw it's funny how yesterday you were saying dealing with the Smash issue wasn't enough of a reason to vote for him but today you voted for him saying it had to be resolved.

You know, not having to hear from you any more was the one consolation to losing our doc :D;-)

LOL. Doggin, I'm just a spectator. I'm a heckling fan right now.

Chant: THE TOWN SUCKS! THE TOWN SUCKS!! THE TOWN SUCKS!!!

:D

Archived