JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CTM, Dan X, Verbal, Bleedin, Shutout

That's my guess :P

One of those is incorrect. And you're missing another.

My guess is you're Professor X.

Technically 2 are incorrect. I was not counted as scum. Just a Symp

I was blocking shutout tonight.

Would've been perfect. My power was a day action not a night action

Wrong - I had him down for the kill.

Changed it to Klecko after you posted the PM exchange.

Luckily I could survive one kill attempt ... assuming I wasn't shot at prior to this. With Pac RBed & NKed, we were hoping everyone would lynch Klecko tomorrow ...

Hey, how did you know EY's power? For that matter, how did you know I was talking about EY in that PM? I didn't mention him by name. Who was coaching you?

I have no idea what you are talking about. lol

Yep. :P Good game, though, Arsis.

I had you and slats pegged and was also very suspicious of crusher. No one listened to me, though. Good game man, I will play again if you guys ever do.

BTW, This was one of the best Mafia setups I've seen. Great job JVOR, shame it ended like this.

Wish I could have been more active too.

+1 I'm interested to see how he balanced.. balancing games like this are tough..

Superman: http://clipsandphrases.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/superman_dccomics_art.jpg

Alignment: Hero

You are Superman, A.K.A the Man of Steel. You are the last son of Krypton, sent to Earth before your home planet exploded. You are a savior of the people, you are undoubtedly a hero. Bring down the villains, good sir, for the people are depending on you.

Power: You are not just a regular doctor. You are a super doctor! You may PM me the names of two people each night to protect (self-protection must be explicit). A self-protection uses up one of your two protections each night. Your protection is good against any kills that occur during the night. You are not required to perform your action: PM me that you do not wish to use it, or if I have not heard from you by the end of that night phase no action will occur.

Limitations: Superman does not play favorites, and as such, you will not either. You may not protect the same person (including yourself) for two nights in a row. Your reputation precedes you. As such, don't expect your ****ty Clark Kent disguise to fool people forever. Discretion about your role and your identity is STRONGLY advised. You know, you aren

Wow, you ****ers had some ridiculous power.

:ahhh:

I had you anyways. Believe it.:D

I knew people were starting to get on to me ... but after having activated the symp, and with CTM dead, I pretty much needed to start stepping up and talking more. Slats was crucial because he could block Wolverine ONLY from hitting us - Wolverine still could have shot townies. :D I knew I was a little obvious trying to distract from the Slats lynch, but we only needed another day phase to have it in the bag. (Or so we thought - it changes things a bit to know there's another vig.)

Great coincidence, btw, that CTM unknowingly led the Superman lynch the first day, and I also found Shutout the first night.

Crusher investigated you the first night. His investigations bring back the name of your character.

Ah, that sucks. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed when I found out how weak i was compared to how powerful I should have been.

I knew people were starting to get on to me ... but after having activated the symp, and with CTM dead, I pretty much needed to start stepping up and talking more. Slats was crucial because he could block Wolverine ONLY from hitting us - Wolverine still could have shot townies. :D I knew I was a little obvious trying to distract from the Slats lynch, but we only needed another day phase to have it in the bag. (Or so we thought - it changes things a bit to know there's another vig.)

Great coincidence, btw, that CTM unknowingly led the Superman lynch the first day, and I also found Shutout the first night.

Based on what I see. the crusher plan would've worked as long as we didn't target the blade dude (who was that btw, I don't remember anyone mocking people after death)

Scum was revealed so here's who who of town.

SMC-Superman (didn't get to protect anyone)

Doggin-Mason, the hulk. I literally loled at the first night when I saw 5 people target him. Man...Doggin's a motherfing pimp at night. When tracked, would show as visiting no one.

Pac-Dr.Strange. Picked up superman night one. Mod mistake here, I initially intended for him to pick up the power night one and be able to use it afterwards but it got lost in the shuffle...i mean i had all of you pming me. Also, i couldn't respond for a while until you guys submitted blocking actions.

Smash-Mr.Fantastic

Bleedin'- Wolverine. Shot Smash day one. Shot CTM day 2.

EY- Mr. Flash

Klecko-Mr. BBQ- Spidey. Roleblocked Doggin night one. Crusher night 2, shutout night 3.

Irish Jet- Wonder Woman Submitted no kill night one. Night 2 missed the deadline. Night 3 shot Dan first, but after the debacle i allowed him to switch to Klecko since i told them to submit asap.

Barmacral/Jif reincarnated- Batman. Barmacral tracked doggin night one. I forced Jif to track Arsis night two. night 3 and one he would serve as normal tracker again.

Arsis- Thor

JiF 1.0- Iron Man

Norway-Blade

LAOut- Saw Barmacral, Klecko, CTM, and Pac all visit Doggin night one. Watched Pac touch himself night 2.

Sharrow, were you the cop, btw? We were leaning towards that ... either way, whoever the cop was, did you ever get around to investigating EY? I framed him both nights.

Yes I was. EY was either innocent or a Godfather. That was pretty clear, imo, from the way he was playing. So there was no need to ever investigate him. Speaking of the godfather though, I did investigate slats on the 1st night, unfortunately.

CTM- Targeted Doggin night 1. Btw, if he used his power on Pac, it would've worked the same.

Dan- Targetted EY both nights for frame. Amazingly, found Shutout night one. I expected that to take much longer.

Slats- Targetted EY and Klecko for Dewolverineing iirc. Either way, it was unsuccessful, so i don't remmeber.

Verbal: Roleblocked and killed Jif Night one. Roleblocked and killed Doggin night two, hence the bypassed bulletproof.

Crusher: Name investigated Sharrow night one. Was gonna investigate Klecko, but got blocked by him.

Scum was revealed so here's who who of town.

SMC-Superman (didn't get to protect anyone)

Doggin-Mason, the hulk. I literally loled at the first night when I saw 5 people target him. Man...Doggin's a motherfing pimp at night. When tracked, would show as visiting no one.

Pac-Dr.Strange. Picked up superman night one. Mod mistake here, I initially intended for him to pick up the power night one and be able to use it afterwards but it got lost in the shuffle...i mean i had all of you pming me. Also, i couldn't respond for a while until you guys submitted blocking actions.

Smash-Mr.Fantastic

Bleedin'- Wolverine. Shot Smash day one. Shot CTM day 2.

EY- Mr. Flash

Klecko-Mr. BBQ- Spidey. Roleblocked Doggin night one. Crusher night 2, shutout night 3.

Irish Jet- Wonder Woman Submitted no kill night one. Night 2 missed the deadline. Night 3 shot Dan first, but after the debacle i allowed him to switch to Klecko since i told them to submit asap.

Barmacral/Jif reincarnated- Batman. Barmacral tracked doggin night one. I forced Jif to track Arsis night two. night 3 and one he would serve as normal tracker again.

Arsis- Thor

JiF 1.0- Iron Man

Norway-Blade

LAOut- Saw Barmacral, Klecko, CTM, and Pac all visit Doggin night one. Watched Pac touch himself night 2.

Sorry about this BTW, was in Manchester last weekend and had no access to a computer.

Archived