JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

If I ate a big mac every time you refered to yourself as underrated, I'd be as fat as a crusher..

You might be as fat, but you will never be as beautiful.

And I have never referred to myself as underrated, I let people do that for me and then I quickly agree.

GFY

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You might be as fat, but you will never be as beautiful.

4 u fat is beautiful

And I have never referred to myself as underrated, I let people do that for me and then I quickly agree.

GFY

If I was taking this in anyway serious, I'd prove you wrong. Instead, I'll make klecko look silly.

So how many mcgriddles do you pay for the Kleckturd PR?

Actually I am a big Ironman AND JiF fan (most underrated poster of all time.)

However, I meant that as a joke.

Much like yourself.

Quiz Show is like the JiF of the 1994 Best Picture nominees. Incredibly underrated movie, waaaay better than the steaming pile of dung Gump.

I don't know about the rest of you, but for my money, JiF is the single most underrated poster in the history of all the internets.

4 u fat is beautiful

If I was taking this in anyway serious, I'd prove you wrong. Instead, I'll make klecko look silly.

So how many mcgriddles do you pay for the Kleckturd PR?

Hilarious.

See, its not me, its my fan base.

And the irony behind this all, is, you love me and I fuknh8u.

I've got to be honest, with how underrated you and Kleck excessively spout on about you allegedly being, at this point I think you're kind of overrated. Just saying.

When was the last time I said anything about myself being underrated? I never do this. I used to like 4 years ago on JI because you could post in that **** hole for days and the little circle of friends over there completely ignore any points, posts or stories you had to say if you were not part of the circle jerk.

If someone mentions it, I play along for ****s and giggles. You guys act like I mention this every other post.

And FTR, in these games I often post great cases, they get completely ignored, I die, only to find out I was spot on. Just like this game with Slats. I guessed his hand perfectly only to be completely ignored. So you tell me how that defines being overrated?

Dickface.

JiF, the Ben Wallace of Jetnation

+1

You're forgiven for killing me ;)

I concur... vociferously.

ifuknh8u you all.

When was the last time I said anything about myself being underrated?

And FTR, in these games I often post great cases, they get completely ignored, I die, only to find out I was spot on. Just like this game with Slats. I guessed his hand perfectly only to be completely ignored. So you tell me how that defines being overrated?

HA!

Sweet game setup. There was some serious mafia firepower, but if we hadn't outed the superdoc and the mafia hadn't found both the finder and the symp night one, things could have gone very differently. Another problem was that where everyone had solid intuition as to the actual scum, a bunch of us were busy viciously attacking each other, so the actual scum never got much pressure put on them.

When EY made that CTM, Pac, me theory, I was halfway convinced he and CTM were scum and that he was bussing CTM to get two easy lynches on power roles - I honestly could not see the connection (beyond the timing of the votes). Obviously, my reveal messed things up big time. I should have just stayed low and put together the dots on my own, but as soon as I saw Pac post his reveal, I jumped out thinking I'd caught him in a lie when I had all the time in the world.

I did feel the slats case had merit - I told JiF not to let it go to waste, but there obviously was no way we were going to push it through what with everyone wanting to settle the other mess that day.

In defense of my place on the SMC wagon, when people start foaming at the mouth and making vague threats without actually revealing or doing anything useful, I vote for them pretty much on principle for obvious reasons. In hindsight, I can see why you wouldn't want to reveal being the superdoc but at the time, I just saw a player who seemed to be trying to bluff everyone off his lynch.

When was the last time I said anything about myself being underrated? I never do this. I used to like 4 years ago on JI because you could post in that **** hole for days and the little circle of friends over there completely ignore any points, posts or stories you had to say if you were not part of the circle jerk.

If someone mentions it, I play along for ****s and giggles. You guys act like I mention this every other post.

Dickface.

Lol.. you couldn't go 2 paragraphs without contradicking yourself

Here's some more fatnip.. all unprovoked I might add

I too happen to be misunderstood and underrated. I feel your pain PB.

The answer should be unanimous for JiF, but I am so underrated that I wont even get a single vote. So I will give you 3 that I would find fun...

+ 1

And if I cant be a complete ******* to the posters that I like on this board, I will be a lost underrated internetz icon cruising through cyber space with no destination and no plan.

You guys cant do that to me. My life will be over. Where will I go, what will I do?

Please dont ban me JN mods....please....just warn me if Im being too harsh by telling Kleck to eat **** and die.

I'm might have pissed myself...lol!!!.

I was actually starting a serious thread. Everyone just took it as a joke. Once again, proving how I am underrated and people just dont take me serious. I'm a serious guy. Dead serious. You people worry me.

Gotcha. Im a tard.

I'm like 12265 or something like that. I'm very underrated, so I dont get as much rep as I deserve.

Sweet game setup. There was some serious mafia firepower, but if we hadn't outed the superdoc and the mafia hadn't found both the finder and the symp night one, things could have gone very differently. Another problem was that where everyone had solid intuition as to the actual scum, a bunch of us were busy viciously attacking each other, so the actual scum never got much pressure put on them.

When EY made that CTM, Pac, me theory, I was halfway convinced he and CTM were scum and that he was bussing CTM to get two easy lynches on power roles - I honestly could not see the connection (beyond the timing of the votes). Obviously, my reveal messed things up big time. I should have just stayed low and put together the dots on my own, but as soon as I saw Pac post his reveal, I jumped out thinking I'd caught him in a lie when I had all the time in the world.

I did feel the slats case had merit - I told JiF not to let it go to waste, but there obviously was no way we were going to push it through what with everyone wanting to settle the other mess that day.

In defense of my place on the SMC wagon, when people start foaming at the mouth and making vague threats without actually revealing or doing anything useful, I vote for them pretty much on principle for obvious reasons. In hindsight, I can see why you wouldn't want to reveal being the superdoc but at the time, I just saw a player who seemed to be trying to bluff everyone off his lynch.

Why did you hop off verbal so easily? Your vote on him scarred us a bit, because we figured Verbal could skate by unnoticed whith all the inbred fighting going on..

Why did you hop off verbal so easily? Your vote on him scarred us a bit, because we figured Verbal could skate by unnoticed whith all the inbred fighting going on..

It was mostly because no one else seemed ready to support it, so I dismissed it as me being mistaken. I definitely found his support of Smash to be scummy - it seemed like he was advocating big game hunting. But I didn't want to overpush it at the same time, because I didn't want myself to appear scummy. It was a mistake, as it turned out.

Those were all in response to someone else mentioning how I am underrated.

ifuknh8u

Actually none of them were, they were entirely unprovoked... fatnip

go slither back to your hole until your fat army comes back to protect you

Jif - Underrated and not ashamed to tell you so

It was mostly because no one else seemed ready to support it, so I dismissed it as me being mistaken. I definitely found his support of Smash to be scummy - it seemed like he was advocating big game hunting. But I didn't want to overpush it at the same time, because I didn't want myself to appear scummy. It was a mistake, as it turned out.

Makes sense... It put a fear into us a bit, cause doggin was still active and had he picked up on it, it may have been a problem..

Dickface.

ifuknh8u you all.

Apparently not only are you overrated, but you're menstrual too.

Archived