JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

Slats, I saw your response and its a good defense, but it doesnt quite explain your wishy washy play and why you were defending CTM and there were at least 5 of us that were calling for the Vig to kill CTM....EY, Kleck, Me, IJ, Arsis, Dan X, Norway....am I missing someone?

I'm always wishy-washy in these games until I get my footing. And I wasn't defending CTM as much as I was trying to get to the bottom of Pac's role claim. We sort that out, and we're in good shape. Like I said earlier, we've seen Pac do a more convincing cop as scum than the actual cop, and it nearly cost the town the game. It certainly cost the town a clear victory, which we had in our grasp at the time. That's what Doggin's sig quote is referring to.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, kleckjob. That was a very response to a reasonably laid out case. Arsis would like to hear a more well tought out and explained response to pacs claim. He seems to have a point here. Arsis hoped for a better response from you.

Arsis, there was nothing reasonable about his case. Read it again. His whole case is, "Kleck is acting weird" and "Kleck disappeared for four hours."

Notice how he glosses over my post when I explained I was working and couldn't post. Notice how he's avoided answering direct questions throughout the game. Notice how he's been vainly attempting to make the same silly case against me since day one.

Your sudden flip flop suggests to me that you've joined the scum side. Pac has you on board with his ridiculously flimsy case.

Doesn't matter anyway now. LAOut is dead. It's night time.

Arsis, there was nothing reasonable about his case. Read it again. His whole case is, "Kleck is acting weird" and "Kleck disappeared for four hours."

Notice how he glosses over my post when I explained I was working and couldn't post. Notice how he's avoided answering direct questions throughout the game. Notice how he's been vainly attempting to make the same silly case against me since day one.

Your sudden flip flop suggests to me that you've joined the scum side. Pac has you on board with his ridiculously flimsy case.

Arsis has been asking all game for people to put up a better defense. You can go back to look. Arsis begged smc, smash and pac and now have asked you. Arsis believes he has asked one or two others as well. It helps me sort things out and arsis prefers to hear why a case is silly not just that it is silly. Even if it obvious.

Arsis has been asking all game for people to put up a better defense. You can go back to look. Arsis begged smc, smash and pac and now have asked you. Arsis believes he has asked one or two others as well. It helps me sort things out and arsis prefers to hear why a case is silly not just that it is silly. Even if it obvious.

You know what Arsis? You'd make a great mod, because you would simply ban everyone you don't like, which is at least 50% of the board.

Just what you wanted. Lets see if you laugh when another townie (a watcher no less) is dead.

Just what you wanted. Lets see if you laugh when another townie (a watcher no less) is dead.

Right. Like you did anything to sway this decision. You voted for it too dip****.

says "good" then drops the hammer.

he might as well be wearing a sign.

A sign that says "Pac is obsessed with me"?

I think the 4 actions on doggin night 1 were:

- I did what I did

- CTM unleashed the Kryptonite on Doggin in case he was Superman (not technicall a kill attempt)

- The Cop investigated Doggin

- Kleck tried to kill him

I don't think you can any longer anyway but I wouldn't release that last name Laout.

- I did what I did

- CTM unleashed the Kryptonite on Doggin in case he was Superman (not technicall a kill attempt)

I don't think you can any longer anyway but I wouldn't release that last name Laout.

:rl:

Every time you post a "theory" it makes me laugh about how much you suck at this game.

- I did what I did

You're probably part right here, but we can hardly assume this particular combination is true. Even if LAOut is who he says he is, whats to say you weren't the one there to kill Doggin? Or what if you are also who you say you are and so is Kleck, and he was using his ability on Doggin and the fourth name was the killer? Now we've got a scum name who you're encouraging LAOut keep secret? That doesn't make a damn bit of sense at all. There is something very fishy about whats going on there and even if LAOut does flip innocent as the watcher, I find your theory to be one of the least likely possibilities of who everyone of the four are. Particularly since I'm not so sure I see the theory on Kleck as scum.

As far as LAOut being able to release the name, he can say whatever he wants until the death scene is up as far as I know based on any mafia games in the past.

I'm though with you... lets see how you look in a little while after Laout is shown to be who he said he was.

How will that make you look Pac?

You act like you have done something productive in this game. You have done nothing to help this town. NOTHING!

You are just as much involved in this lynch as anyone else. Just because you put a little side note about how you dont want to make this lynch doenst mean you were part. I'm guilty of this too, but it doesnt change the fact.

Mr. "why does everyone follow EY's lead" is following EY's lead.

You're probably part right here, but we can hardly assume this particular combination is true. Even if LAOut is who he says he is, whats to say you weren't the one there to kill Doggin? Or what if you are also who you say you are and so is Kleck, and he was using his ability on Doggin and the fourth name was the killer? Now we've got a scum name who you're encouraging LAOut keep secret? That doesn't make a damn bit of sense at all. There is something very fishy about whats going on there and even if LAOut does flip innocent as the watcher, I find your theory to be one of the least likely possibilities of who everyone of the four are. Particularly since I'm not so sure I see the theory on Kleck as scum.

As far as LAOut being able to release the name, he can say whatever he wants until the death scene is up as far as I know based on any mafia games in the past.

The 4th name was not the killer.

Nothing Pac has done so far makes any sense. There really is no point is trying to make sense of it, thats how horrible of a game he is play...again.

Unless of course, he is scum and then its somewhat brilliant that he has made it this long.

How will that make you look Pac?

You act like you have done something productive in this game. You have done nothing to help this town. NOTHING!

You are just as much involved in this lynch as anyone else. Just because you put a little side note about how you dont want to make this lynch doenst mean you were part. I'm guilty of this too, but it doesnt change the fact.

Mr. "why does everyone follow EY's lead" is following EY's lead.

Because he is trying to set up EY for the next lynch.

The only way EY is not the next lynch is if he is the next to be NKed.

The way I see it, either me, EY or JiF are getting NKed.

I am the most likely to survive as the least experienced player. EY is as good as dead as they are scared that he is on to them and don't want him making a case again tomorrow which will most likely be followed.

If Pac was in charge of the mafia's night kill - JVOR told me that only one mafia visits for the night kill - then why would he target HIMSELF the next night? I can only think of two roles that do that, finder and healer. A mafia finder probably won't target himself. And I have never heard of a mafia healer. Of course, that doesn't PROVE Pac's innocence, but it does make a good case for it.

280-lm.jpg

Bolstered by Lex Luthor's death, the people were confident that they had it right. But were they.... Nope. LAout a.k.a invisible woman a.k.a townie watcher has died a most bloody death. In essence, yall just choked out a... superhero.

Night actions asap. Deadline is set for tomorrow 12pm. But please don't take that long.

Laout no gamerelated posts after this scene or i will penalize the town heavily.

Yay. More townie deaths. *******s should have listened to Arsis. Arsis had a great plan and it would have worked. Dan x and everyone else who argued against it are scum in my book because they knew it was the smart town thing to do and did not want to do it.

280-lm.jpg

Bolstered by Lex Luthor's death, the people were confident that they had it right. But were they.... Nope. LAout a.k.a invisible woman a.k.a townie watcher has died a most bloody death. In essence, yall just choked out a... superhero.

Night actions asap. Deadline is set for tomorrow 12pm. But please don't take that long.

Laout no gamerelated posts after this scene or i will penalize the town heavily.

:) :) :)

Good luck, town. It's been fun.

Archived