JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

I ****ing hate you all.

Every single one of you. We all knew this was coming.

I'm over it. I make a great case on someone highly suspicious, tie it together with a known villian and you dip ****s are so caught up in proving points, that nobody is willing to listen to anything logical.

Nobody wants to listen to reason in these games. Everyone gets all ego'd out and its ****ing ridiculous.

Awesome. Have your way with us scum.

Unreal.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ****ing hate you all.

I'm over it. I make a great case on someone highly suspicious, tie it together with a known villian and you dip ****s are so caught up in proving points, that nobody is willing to listen to anything logical.

Nobody wants to listen to reason in these games. Everyone gets all ego'd out and its ****ing ridiculous.

Unreal.

Meatballs > Us

I ****ing hate you all.

Unreal.

JiF, I told you so.

Great now Pac gets to lead EY's lynching while I am dead tomorrow.

You wont be nked because you are scum, Arsis has said it all game and he has been right.

I ****ing hate you all.

Unreal.

People should have listened to Arsis. Arsis takes a little solace in knowing he did not vote for laout and had no part in voting for him.

Go ahead and lynch me. You'll make the town look even dumber.

Blah blah blah. If it were up to Arsis Slats would have been lynched today and the cop would have investigated Pac found he was clean and we would have had cop and doc protection all through the rest of the game. Then we would have lynched/vigged Dan X and Sharrow. Arsis hopes he in NKed tonight for being on to the truth.

Blah blah blah. If it were up to Arsis Slats would have been lynched today and the cop would have investigated Pac found he was clean and we would have had cop and doc protection all through the rest of the game. Then we would have lynched/vigged Dan X and Sharrow. Arsis hopes he in NKed tonight for being on to the truth.

Fine. If I survive the night and you and Pac try to lead a lynch against me, I'll out myself and get modkilled just to make you look stupid.

Fine. If I survive the night and you and Pac try to lead a lynch against me, I'll out myself and get modkilled just to make you look stupid.

Where in that post did Arsis saying anything about you? He named three players and not one of them were you. It is your reacting like this that makes you seem scummy.

I ****ing hate you all.

Unreal.

Now you see why I was getting so pissed yesterday....

I ****ing hate you all.

Unreal.

This

Now you see why I was getting so pissed yesterday....

Pac, you did nothing to stop that lynch from happening. If you would have just listened to me and focused in other areas, we wouldnt be in this mess, we could have got people to join. Instead you zero'd in on Kleck and EY who I'm 90% sure are innocent. And here you are again, still hell bent on it.

Your play has been poor, to say the least.

Wow, that was a fast moving train. Or maybe it wasn't, perocets are hell on time perception. Why diden't LAQ put up more of a fight. Oh well, good guy, but just another inept townie I guess, who won't be missed any more than the other dead mouthbreathers. Don't worry, I'll save the town if it comes down to it.

Whatever, you are doing a great job of playing scum. Perfect in fact. Here's a guy that is typically one of the more active players, even if it is all just filler doodoo, you are being coached perfectly...and I pointed this out days ago....and once again ignored by the ego ****faces.

Slats

BG

Norway

Verbal

Shutout

IJ

Dan X

Sharrow

The final 4 are one of those groups...possibly Arsis as well.

This

Yep. And I will be killed for it this evening.

My return post was so spot on, its not even funny. I dont expect to be alive tomorrow, so good luck. As usual, I will be Nk'd because I am on to the scum. And as usual, nobody listened to me and we went with the ego ****faces of these games and we got F'ed. As usual, the silent sit back and scum types that I called from the second I returned are going to keep sitting back and watch us pick each other off. And as usual, nobody was willing to help me focus on the truth of what was going on.

**** you all.

Unless Pac does the right thing and protects me because I clearly have a better grasp on this game then anyone else right now. But then that would require you ****faces to listen to me and I definitely cant depend on that...

:baby:

Pac, you did nothing to stop that lynch from happening. If you would have just listened to me and focused in other areas, we wouldnt be in this mess, we could have got people to join. Instead you zero'd in on Kleck and EY who I'm 90% sure are innocent. And here you are again, still hell bent on it.

Your play has been poor, to say the least.

Have you been reading this effin game?!?! My word hasn't meant jack sh-t to anyone. I've been screaming from the mountain tops for days and in return I get called a douche.

I understand why scum wouldn't change their minds about Laout or I but neither would the majority of townies!!! Go back and look at Sharrow, Dan, etc etc... they wanted either my blood or Laouts. Period.

You can keep saying I suck all you want but I didn't vote for SMC and Smash and told you what would happen with Laout. The game wouldn't move forward unless EY's ridiculous case was addressed. No that he's been exposed lets see if people still want to follow his strategy.

You (and by you I mean whoever townies are) got what you wanted.

Have you been reading this effin game?!?! My word hasn't meant jack sh-t to anyone. I've been screaming from the mountain tops for days and in return I get called a douche.

I understand why scum wouldn't change their minds about Laout or I but neither would the majority of townies!!! Go back and look at Sharrow, Dan, etc etc... they wanted either my blood or Laouts. Period.

You can keep saying I suck all you want but I didn't vote for SMC and Smash and told you what would happen with Laout. The game wouldn't move forward unless EY's ridiculous case was addressed. No that he's been exposed lets see if people still want to follow his strategy.

'

You got caught up in some pissing contest with EY. At some point you should have ignored him and let him do his thing while you tried to assist Jif and myself in making a case for slats. Arsis says don't do the same pissing matchup with EY tomorrow.

Here you go again with this poor me routine. I numerous times quoted you and told you I was listening and that I believed you and LAout and wanted to go in a different direction. Instead you insisted upon having a pissing match with Kleck and EY and let your emotions get in the way of doing the right thing. But whatever, its a game and its water under the bridge.

I'm not going to be alive for it to happen, but I havent been and wont be following anyone next phase. I switched my vote because there was a timeline and we were doing circles. I shouldnt have, my frustration got in the way.

All I ask is for some of you to go back and reread my posts, my initial return post and you will see that I was onto the scum. Try and use that as a guideline moving forward. I'm not saying I'm the greatest or that its 100% full proof, but I assure you all, its damn close. This scum team is being led by 2 smarts, somewhat vocal players and the rest are quiet sit back and laugh at us Bozo types.

It so ****ing obvious its not even funny.

Here you go again with this poor me routine. I numerous times quoted you and told you I was listening and that I believed you and LAout and wanted to go in a different direction. Instead you insisted upon having a pissing match with Kleck and EY and let your emotions get in the way of doing the right thing. But whatever, its a game and its water under the bridge.

I'm not going to be alive for it to happen, but I havent been and wont be following anyone next phase. I switched my vote because there was a timeline and we were doing circles. I shouldnt have, my frustration got in the way.

All I ask is for some of you to go back and reread my posts, my initial return post and you will see that I was onto the scum. Try and use that as a guideline moving forward. I'm not saying I'm the greatest or that its 100% full proof, but I assure you all, its damn close. This scum team is being led by 2 smarts, somewhat vocal players and the rest are quiet sit back and laugh at us Bozo types.

It so ****ing obvious its not even funny.

It's easy to keep you alive. If Pac has the power he claims to have, let him protect you tonight.

Actually Arsis messed up with this post. Arsis is 80% sure Sharrow is innocent. Arsis thinks he knows who sharrow is.

Actually Arsis messed up with this post. Arsis is 80% sure Sharrow is innocent. Arsis thinks he knows who sharrow is.

Thats a weird post.

Why did you just completely change your mind and why not share who you think he is?

No ****. :rolleyes:

What a stunner, you're gonna hang me out to dry.

Well, I won't be a dick. I'm not gonna block you. Not that it matters. Because you really don't have the power you claim to have.

I dont know if it will help, but I would just pick a name out of the quiet types and block them.

Thats a weird post.

Why did you just completely change your mind and why not share who you think he is?

I dont know if it will help, but I would just pick a name out of the quiet types and block them.

JVOR warned against letting character names out. Jif, you know who he is as well. Just think about it a bit and why Arsis is saying YOU should know who Arsis thinks he is. He made a comment or two in the game during day 1 or 2 that made me think who he might be.

JVOR warned against letting character names out. Jif, you know who he is as well. Just think about it a bit and why Arsis is saying YOU should know who Arsis thinks he is. He made a comment or two in the game during day 1 or 2 that made me think who he might be.

Dude, I know nothing about Super Heros, unless there has been a movie made on him.

You're thinking about it the wrong way. ARSIS is saying JIF should know who it is.

I have no clue, its no biggie. I'm not role fishing, I dont really care, personally I was never suspicious of Sharrow and I dont need to figure out role to know who is scum.

I think you're all overreacting a bit. We have to assume Pac is a super-doc now, and are down 1 scum. Sure it sucks that we killed that sexy bitch Sue Richards, especially now that she was single after her lameass husband got himself killed. But imo, unless they have some other way to kill Pac, then we are in pretty good shape.

Archived