JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

Well, Arsis has been put in an awkward situation and will probably be NKed tonight because of someone's screw up. Arsis talked to JVOR about it and is able to discuss it but can not post the actual proof. It is also against the spirit of the game to post/talk about said proof. Instead, Arsis will describe the situation and get nked for the benefit of the town.

It has come to my attention that Klecko and EY are teammates. Probably scummates. I ask the cop to investigate Klecko tonight to verify if you want. Obviously, if PAC dies tonight it is verified after the power Kleck claimed.

Also, when EY brings up his stupid "would I risk identifying him as Spiderman if I'm scum" point I say he would because: 1) If spiderman were in the game, he can't reveal - since JVoR prohibited it - and even if Spidey risked modkilling for that, EY could always say "oops, guess I was wrong"; and 2) the villains probably know which heroes are in the game, since we've already seen that they have hero-specific abilities.

It is possible they are on some type of mason team. However, this is unlikely. They would not be on an Avenger team, FF team or JLA team. Arsis can not give the reason why he knows they are not on the Avenger team. But that is a 100% fact. They can not be on an FF mason team because they would not have gotten susan(Laout) and reed(smash) killed. They can not be on a JLA mason team because they got superman(smc) killed. Arsis is going to die tonight and he is okay with that as long as you guys take what he says into consideration and kill klecko/EY tommorrow.

Kleck made a big mistake and Arsis is sorry for EY it went down this way. EY played this way too expertly to have Kleck out him like this.

Is this too long to put in my sig?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arsis would love to hear thoughts and opinions on it. Arsis believes that he has thought it out correctly. Arsis does not know what base he could have left uncovered. Kleck and EY are outed by Kleck as teammates. Has to be mafia.

That bonehead included you in a PM? Oh this tastes so sweet.

Arsis does not want to go into details. Arsis just knows 100% they are teammates. People will have to trust Arsis.

Easy to verify. If Pac died tonight, I was going to suggest the vig take out EY. Now it's a good idea regardless if you're telling the truth.

Easy to verify. If Pac died tonight, I was going to suggest the vig take out EY. Now it's a good idea regardless if you're telling the truth.

Sorry, I meant Klecko, not EY. If Pac is revealed as a doc, only way he can have been killed is by a roleblocker.

Arsis does not want to go into details. Arsis just knows 100% they are teammates. People will have to trust Arsis.

If this isn't a sick joke -- Arsis has made Pac a very, very happy man.

I'm off to a fantasy football draft.. with a little extra spring in my step.

Dude, this is too crazy of a story to make up. Arsis is not saying this makes them 100% scum. It is just the most reasonable of the two possible explanations.

1. They are scum

2. They are masons.

Which is more reasonable? seeing is as how they are eliminated from the three likely mason groups. Is there a 4th likely mason group?

Well, if it's true, then we can assume Pac is dead tonight. In which case, imo, both of them would have been killed tomorrow anyway. EY for pushing to kill two innocents (4 really, since the beginning) and Klecko for being a roleblocker.

Arsis, this stuff should really wait until the day phase. We have to be careful in case they haven't submitted their night actions yet. Thanks for notifying us though.

On second thought, if they killed you we wouldn't have known. I take it back.

Guys.... I apologize, I haven't been completely honest this game... And not in the sense that I am scum.

Here's the PM I just sent to Arsis with the permission of JVOR:

So, I don't know what you received, or why you received it, but I figured I'd explain to you what's up.

I know Klecko, met him at a Jet game a while ago, and a few weeks ago, while Day 1 was in full swing, we were PM'ing about him possibly coming up to the Jacksonville game this year.

Anyway, the conversation at first jokingly turned to the game, and then I probably crossed a boundary in giving him a thought or two on surviving the first day. He's a 1st time player, and a loud obnoxious one at that. Seeing as how scum never gets that kind of heat as easily as he did day one, I assumed he was innocent. We went back and forth a few times, and I eventually told him who I was.

From there, the conversation stopped. He recently got back to me to make fun of me for the LAout call. I don't know what part of that short back and forth made it to you, but that's essentially the deal.

I'm telling you this because after speaking to JVOR, he, and I, hope that we can just bury this here. Bringing it up in thread would undermine the game completely, as it would essentially confirm our innocence. I'm going to offer no real defense to my lynching tomorrow and let Pac take me out. That, or JVOR can have the Vig take me down if he chooses, it wouldn't even seem unmerited.

I'm not sure if your plan was to say something, but JVOR seems concerned about it, so I thought it best to address it with you. There's really been no strategy discussion, and as I'm sure you've gathered, I pretty much act on my own as I please in these games.

That's all I've got. If your pissed at the two of us, I get it, but for JVOR, I ask that you leave it alone, he accepts that it was 'innocent enough' and doesn't want the game to be marred. If you need to publicly shame me, we can find a way in a football thread. ;-)

Eric

So that's it... This game has caused me more stress than any other, and recently in general... I didn't even want to play from the get-go, but did it because JVOR wanted more players...

I'm completely burnt out, and a nonsense conversation with Klecko went too far... For that I apologize, wholeheartedly. I'm sorry.

Arsis, this stuff should really wait until the day phase. We have to be careful in case they haven't submitted their night actions yet. Thanks for notifying us though.

Arsis assumed they noticed the error and were going to try to kill me before Arsis could say something about it. It was a pretty obvious mistake. Arsis felt that if he waiting until the day phase and Arsis would be Nked.

Guys.... I apologize, I haven't been completely honest this game... And not in the sense that I am scum.

So that's it... This game has caused me more stress than any other, and recently in general... I didn't even want to play from the get-go, but did it because JVOR wanted more players...

I'm completely burnt out, and a nonsense conversation with Klecko went too far... For that I apologize, wholeheartedly. I'm sorry.

I posted about it long before I read this.

I am 90% sure i am calling this game over.

I've apologized privately, publicly, but will again directly. I screwed up, I let an innocent conversation spiral, and embarrassed myself. I'm sorry.

I apologize if I ruined the game somehow. Jvor could have just told me to sit on it for a while so he could get to the bottom of what was going on and I would have. I have a feeling JVOR just doesn't like me.

It's not your fault.

So that dirtbag klecko manipulated you into cheating?

And guys.. it's just a game. I think we probably need a break for football season here anyway :D

Archived