JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I was. EY was either innocent or a Godfather. That was pretty clear, imo, from the way he was playing. So there was no need to ever investigate him. Speaking of the godfather though, I did investigate slats on the 1st night, unfortunately.

We figured that when you said you didn't like the case on me. When my teammates talked about killing you, I wanted to keep you around!

CTM- Targeted Doggin night 1. Btw, if he used his power on Pac, it would've worked the same.

Dan- Targetted EY both nights for frame. Amazingly, found Shutout night one. I expected that to take much longer.

Slats- Targetted EY and Klecko for Dewolverineing iirc. Either way, it was unsuccessful, so i don't remmeber.

Verbal: Roleblocked and killed Jif Night one. Roleblocked and killed Doggin night two, hence the bypassed bulletproof.

Crusher: Name investigated Sharrow night one. Was gonna investigate Klecko, but got blocked by him.

Thankfully SMC wanted to discuss the difference between power roles and game specific powers which allowed me to name the character without tying myself to it.

Great setup btw JVOR

It's funny though, you all had Dan X pegged, and yet Dan received only one vote the entire game. ;) You showed that Galactus who was boss! :P

And that was EY's first vote, presumably because I hadn't been scum yet. To be fair, though, Irish's shot should count as a vote or two. :P And I'd be surprised if I didn't get a fair share of votes the next day phase ... the LAOut lynch was where I really sunk myself. I got very very little heat up to that point.

We figured that when you said you didn't like the case on me. When my teammates talked about killing you, I wanted to keep you around!

If I was a vig, I would have killed you night 1, lol. I thought you played very scummy on the first day. I was pretty surprised when I got an innocent back.

If I was a vig, I would have killed you night 1, lol. I thought you played very scummy on the first day. I was pretty surprised when I got an innocent back.

You know you can't go readin' Magneto's mind. Tsk tsk tsk. Though with all the cop directing going around I would've hoped to have seen the framing work. oh well. You could probably play this setup 50 times and have 50 different results in my opinion.

This was my third game in a row as scum. I'm burnt out. I wasn't happy with my play at all, either.

You know you can't go readin' Magneto's mind. Tsk tsk tsk. Though with all the cop directing going around I would've hoped to have seen the framing work. oh well. You could probably play this setup 50 times and have 50 different results in my opinion.

Yeah, I know that. I know I can kill others with just my mind, knock them out with it, make myself seem invisible to them, insert thoughts and manipulate them, even take them over, etc, etc. too, but apparently his helmet protects not just himself but everybody else in the game from those powers. :P

Yeah, I know that. I know I can kill others with just my mind, knock them out with it, make myself seem invisible to them, insert thoughts and manipulate them, even take them over, etc, etc. too, but apparently his helmet protects not just himself but everybody else in the game from those powers. :P

Not to mention that his helmet prevents Xavier from reading his mind period, it doesn't make his mind play tricks on him or make him seem innocent. :P

Yes I was. EY was either innocent or a Godfather. That was pretty clear, imo, from the way he was playing. So there was no need to ever investigate him. Speaking of the godfather though, I did investigate slats on the 1st night, unfortunately.

Great job man.. Just a great read. I considered that angle but figured the cop would investigate him just to be safe at some point...

I actually went for the same play as EY, but night 1 went so great for us and we had a plan ftw by day 4 if we could find wolverine, that I backed off of the hyper aggressive style.. got too cautious.. Pac having that great role and being the one who was pressured really saved the town.. I think you were just about cooked if that lynch happenned, cause thanks to kleck, we figured out Bleedin was wolverine and could've blocked him, and would've killed Klecko.. the only problem would've been if we lynched Norway.. but we were planning on doing EY anyway..

That being said, it also looks like we dodged a few bullets too :D

Great job man.. Just a great read. I considered that angle but figured the cop would investigate him just to be safe at some point...

I actually went for the same play as EY, but night 1 went so great for us and we had a plan ftw by day 4 if we could find wolverine, that I backed off of the hyper aggressive style.. got too cautious.. Pac having that great role and being the one who was pressured really saved the town.. I think you were just about cooked if that lynch happenned, cause thanks to kleck, we figured out Bleedin was wolverine and could've blocked him, and would've killed Klecko.. the only problem would've been if we lynched Norway.. but we were planning on doing EY anyway..

That being said, it also looks like we dodged a few bullets too :D

Actually... come to think of it IJ could've sunk us by NK'ing crusher,if he didn't believe the "insane cop" thing we were talking about trying to sell. So I'm glad my team veteo'd me :D

Not to mention that his helmet prevents Xavier from reading his mind period, it doesn't make his mind play tricks on him or make him seem innocent. :P

Haha, you did have a tough time of it ... not that it really got in your way, though. Tbh I was the most worried about you figuring us out. And I'd like to add that as Galactus I should have been able to kill the entire town in one night action. :P

Haha, you did have a tough time of it ... not that it really got in your way, though. Tbh I was the most worried about you figuring us out. And I'd like to add that as Galactus I should have been able to kill the entire town in one night action. :P

I'm honestly surprised there was no Scum traitor. The Joker as a traitor would've made perfect sense...

I'm honestly surprised there was no Scum traitor. The Joker as a traitor would've made perfect sense...

Funny you mention that. We actually talked about that behind Crusher's back (sorry man, heh). But it was just his vacation and inability to get online. Oh well.

I had fun roleblocking and NKing as a combo deal. We figured it was safe for me to be the scum submitting the NK as you all were likely to metagame each other to pieces with night actions......which you did. I don't think anybody targeted me all game.

Great setup, JVoR. I loved the game. To be honest, I'm not that cool with how a lot of folks like to flex the e-peen and get all jerky, but I understand a lot of you know each other and it's your style. I just don't see that on the other sites I play mafia on (both with Doggin).

Btw Doggin, I keeled youz!!! :D

We'd have figured out there was a night time vig and maybe aborted the crusher plan.. ;)

I wonder if they would have killed EY or Slats. I wouldn't have voted for him, but I wouldn't have revealed to save him at that point. I'm not sure I would have voted for EY either when Klecko was revealed as innocent. I wonder who Bleedin would have attacked.

I wonder if they would have killed EY or Slats. I wouldn't have voted for him, but I wouldn't have revealed to save him at that point. I'm not sure I would have voted for EY either when Klecko was revealed as innocent. I wonder who Bleedin would have attacked.

Bleedin would've been blocked.. And we figured you had investigated slats so we would've played to it to see if we could get you to strongly defend..

Archived