JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see it anywhere in the role pms. Maybe JVOR just threw it in there to screw with our heads.

My guess it was a balancing gift for a) letting jif back in the game and some violations on the town side that made our lives miserable..

I wonder if they would have killed EY or Slats. I wouldn't have voted for him, but I wouldn't have revealed to save him at that point. I'm not sure I would have voted for EY either when Klecko was revealed as innocent. I wonder who Bleedin would have attacked.

I had brought up the idea of keeping Pac alive another night just so you could feel comfortable enough to reveal to save my poor, innocent ass should the need arise. ;)

We were going to de-Wolverine Bleedin tonight. So he could only've attacked a townie.

To be honest, I'm not that cool with how a lot of folks like to flex the e-peen and get all jerky, but I understand a lot of you know each other and it's your style. I just don't see that on the other sites I play mafia on (both with Doggin).

Btw Doggin, I keeled youz!!! :D

Lest there be any confusion it's pretty much all an act (at least for me). This game was rough though... I always make sure not to cross the line and use harmless names like blockhead, Snake Charmer etc... for some reason though some guys were REALLY coming after me this time. After 2 weeks of being called a stupid douche and told how much I suck I couldn't help but start to get a little pissed off.

I couldn't protect myself 2 nights in a row which is the reason I kept barking the last couple days... I figured I was dead tonight. Then it dawned on me the blocker would just wipe out my protection and I'd be dead even if I could...

I had Sharrow as the Cop and protected him and Doggin night 1.... myself and Verbal (jerk) night 2, and submitted just Sharrows name for tonight as I trusted none of you other clowns ;)

Absolutely amazing setup, JVoR!!! Bravo. Please play this game again in the future.

It's unfortunate that this game was so stressful for EY, but because of his otherworldly ego this was probably his worse game played. That, compounded by newbies following him on a leash put the town in a bad position.

CTM was able to exploit EY's misshaps and would have done so through endgame if not for Bleedin (Bravo again!). But so long as EY lived he was likely to lead the town down to ruin. It's still amazing how people continued to listen to EY in this game. He was the town's own worst enemy.

After I was lynched I immediately knew that CTM was scum when he posted, in the mea culpa, that his vote against me "was the strongest case he ever had." That was a blatant lie and I bet he was laughing his ass off when he wrote that. But because EY was playing Identity Politics to justify his misguided vote, CTM's scum teammates (such as Slats), were exploiting that. Because of that, CTM's post was ignored.

The scum did an excellent job exploiting the newbie players hang up on personality. So what if I, Smash, or Pac were arrogant, obnoxious, or what have you? In prior games that didn't matter because it's not a sign of being scum.

Smash, Pac, and JiF were the best things the town had (besides Bleedin's excellent off-camera work--AGAIN!), but people either ignored what they had to say or just voted for them as the three became supremely frustrated.

What also hurt the town was that the most active players in the game were either scum or EY and as the game progressed it seemed like they were all on the same team.

BTW, nice choice offing me. Arsis can tell you I was in his ear screaming that Slats was scum the rest of the way. Though I also thought Sharrow was, given the defense. BTW, Arsis may have played the best Newb game I've ever seen, complete with the rope-a-dope, make a stupid case and see who hops on trick that most vets don't figure out.

BTW, nice choice offing me. Arsis can tell you I was in his ear screaming that Slats was scum the rest of the way. Though I also thought Sharrow was, given the defense. BTW, Arsis may have played the best Newb game I've ever seen, complete with the rope-a-dope, make a stupid case and see who hops on trick that most vets don't figure out.

Was bad luck Slats being the godfather again. I think he was the Godfather when he played the Vito Corleone alt if I'm not mistaken. He didn't play it like the way he played it that time so I was fairly convinced he was innocent. Oops.

:biggrin:

Nothing like vengeance, huh?

Hell yes, and it felt goooood. :cheers:

BTW, Arsis may have played the best Newb game I've ever seen

I could not agree more. Although now that I know you were able to PM him, I'm unsure how much was him and how much was you. But he still played one of the best games I've ever seen a newbie play as well. Bravo, Arsis.

Also, I can't believe there wasn't a Captain America, or The Punisher. The Punisher is like the perfect vigilante. Tough to fit everyone in though.

Also, it's kind of funny that Dr. Strange took over the "doctor" powers when he is actually a surgeon himself.

I could not agree more. Although now that I know you were able to PM him, I'm unsure how much was him and how much was you. But he still played one of the best games I've ever seen a newbie play as well. Bravo, Arsis.

Most was him. I gave him my read on a couple of players and some advice on how to pressure, but honestly, he didn't need much.

BTW, I'll post this on the thread now that the game is over and it looks like some of us want a mafia break here. For the rest of us, the following game is running on both Myndjack.com and Dragonmount.com starting 9/5:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,47179.0.html

http://www.myndjack.com/forums/index.php?topic=3234.0

The game will start on September 5th. Everyone that signs up before then will be in.

The Cannibal Wars Mafia Game

The Cannibal Wars is a novella that I have written and will podcast from my website later this fall. The game is based on the story

Wow... looks like I really missed the **** hitting the fan here. Sucks that this game had to end like this, great job JVOR.

Sorry for everyone not being more active with my contributions, work has just been a nightmare. I was going to pass on the game, but I figured I'd tough it out so JVOR could get his 20 guys and I hadn't expected work to be as bad as it got.

But hell, at least in the end I was able to off CTM and pick off one scum for us. Sorry for the misfire Smash, but at least it didn't kill you. :biggrin:

One last thing, to the mafia... how did you guys figure out who I was? Just curious.

Wow... looks like I really missed the **** hitting the fan here. Sucks that this game had to end like this, great job JVOR.

Sorry for everyone not being more active with my contributions, work has just been a nightmare. I was going to pass on the game, but I figured I'd tough it out so JVOR could get his 20 guys and I hadn't expected work to be as bad as it got.

But hell, at least in the end I was able to off CTM and pick off one scum for us. Sorry for the misfire Smash, but at least it didn't kill you. :biggrin:

One last thing, to the mafia... how did you guys figure out who I was? Just curious.

After the attack on smashmouth, we figured it was one of the smash voters who done it. Our favorites (in order) were 1) Doggin - who had wanted to just end the smashmouth thing so we could move along 2) Klecktard - who said something about wanting to kill both pac and smash and 3) Bleedin - who is a talking penis

We killed doggin, and that balloon head Klecko role revealed for no reason, leaving you..

I knew you had killed me too, you SOB, when you didn't even address me I knew I was toast..

After the attack on smashmouth, we figured it was one of the smash voters who done it. Our favorites (in order) were 1) Doggin - who had wanted to just end the smashmouth thing so we could move along 2) Klecktard - who said something about wanting to kill both pac and smash and 3) Bleedin - who is a talking penis

We killed doggin, and that balloon head Klecko role revealed for no reason, leaving you..

I knew you had killed me too, you SOB, when you didn't even address me I knew I was toast..

:P That night CTM even PMed us something like, "Bleedin's back, I'm dead."

BTW, This was one of the best Mafia setups I've seen. Great job JVOR, shame it ended like this.

Wish I could have been more active too.

+ 1. I just got done reading the game set up. That was really impressive JVOR.

We all should have listened to JiF.

Guy is underrated.

Story of my interwebz posting life.

Story of my interwebz posting life.

Given the stationary lifestyle internet encourages and the ensuing rise in obesity rates, one day you will certainly rulez teh internets

Until then, quit your whining and attention whoring..

Given the stationary lifestyle internet encourages and the ensuing rise in obesity rates, one day you will certainly rulez teh internets

Until then, quit your whining and attention whoring..

Hey dip****, did I bring this up? Attention whoring? IJ simply pointed out the truth and me being the gentlemen I am, I acknowledged his astute and accurate observations on both my underratedness and the great set up that JVOR created.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

ifuknh8u

Hey dip****, did I bring this up? Attention whoring? IJ simply pointed out the truth and me being the gentlemen I am, I acknowledged his astute and accurate observations on both my underratedness and the great set up that JVOR created.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

ifuknh8u

If I ate a big mac every time you refered to yourself as underrated, I'd be as fat as a crusher..

Talking penis or not, in my defense, my reasoning for attacking Smash was the same as you assumed Doggin's would've been.

Yeah, and I figured why bother saying anything to you when I could just kill you? :biggrin:

Talking penis or not, in my defense, my reasoning for attacking Smash was the same as you assumed Doggin's would've been.

Yeah, and I figured why bother saying anything to you when I could just kill you? :biggrin:

POS.. It's my own fault.. got to close to victory and started playing CPF... SHould've been championing the Smash lynch like I did SMC..

Archived