Watch Sanchez's

mark6sanchez

escapability from a pass rush and ability to throw the ball long on the run accurately tonite. He's a right handed Steve young, only w/a stronger arm and stature. Also, look for the 3rd string QB Angie to make strides ,,I think he's better then Clemens now.

Can we stop with the HOF'er comparisons before the kid even plays a single down.

escapability from a pass rush and ability to throw the ball long on the run accurately tonite. He's a right handed Steve young, only w/a stronger arm and stature. Also, look for the 3rd string QB Angie to make strides ,,I think he's better then Clemens now.

Without Woody and Fanaca, and against the Ravens, he will get plenty of opportunity to demonstrate escapability tonight.

Comparing any player to any other player is immorale, irresponsible, and inrenrehensible on a New York Jets messageboard.

I can't even begin to think that any two players in the NFL have EVER shared any similarities whatsoever.

This man should be banned for bringing such ridiculousness to the board.

Comparing any player to any other player is immorale, irresponsible, and inrenrehensible on a New York Jets messageboard.

I can't even begin to think that any two players in the NFL have EVER shared any similarities whatsoever.

This man should be banned for bringing such ridiculousness to the board.

I'm the only one that has said anything otherwise, so I guess this is pointed in my direction.

Bottom line, I'm sick of comparing players to others that havent proved **** in the league. In the Jets case, it typically blows up our face.

IE; Pennyboy and Montana. Drob and Sapp. Brad Smith and Randle El. The list goes on...

I'm the only one that has said anything otherwise, so I guess this is pointed in my direction.

Bottom line, I'm sick of comparing players to others that havent proved **** in the league. In the Jets case, it typically blows up our face.

IE; Pennyboy and Montana. Drob and Sapp. Brad Smith and Randle El. The list goes on...

Not taking a shot at you at all.

Yep. Also he seems very good at looking off the Safety. Did a very nice job on the Clowney Reception. I hope we get to see him for at least a quarter.

Archived