WOW THIS IS A WEAK BOARD

Thor99

Gun of Bavaria, take a geography lesson, you said i was in South Florida, wouldnt TampaT be in Central Florida.

So yeah b!tch I'm in Miami

Oh and Gun, you the one with that cheap $5 Jets tattoo on your arm? And as for calling yourself "Gun" you certainly don't have any guns. Do yourself a favor and cover up those flabby, no definition, arms of yours when you're in public

My only question I guess is when you floated the 93 miles, was it on a raft or in a car fashioned into a boat?>

Actually, i am banned at JI.com, again, i have nothing positive to say about Sooth as a board administrator. And i'm not just comparing this board to his.

ERICBARTON50, i'm surprised you're not over at JI, I swore they had whole pre-pubescent market covered.

JackTheRipper/Squatdog?

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100175

:)

BZ

Max, where is that sig blocking thing that BZ wants? He's only been patiently waiting for it since February.

And, to the request list, I must add an ignore user option. This will come in handy.

WHOO HOO!!!!

2 down 655 to go!

Max, you can't fight the people!

VIVA LE REVOLUCION!!!

BZ

been on many jets boards, this is by far the weakest. Really cheap graphics, no previews, i mean if you want to sway people to switch board allegiances, at least give them reason to do so. Obviously it takes time to build a base, but I was on this board around its inception, doesn't appear to have added many users. But again thats no surprise, its not a great board to navigate. Yes other boards may be run by more conservative types that i have nothing positive to say about, but all things considered, this board is a failure, and that solely reflects the creators.

You want to see WEAK? Take a look at TomShanes mini guns :wink:

Did you just call Gang Green Girl a lesbian? I have heard the rumors myself. PM me what you know.

Well, if she is calling TomShane "hers" and we know Tom to be someone who enjoys a good hairy-ass-hug now and again, I guess that makes her a les-be-friends in strange way.

POST OF THE DAY!

BZ

Great thing about this board is...forget about the subject...the posts contained within will be about something completey different in no time.

Love it.

:D

d

That was all part of our plan. This thread was correct. This board is weak. We are just trying to distract everyone so that nobody else notices.

Back on topic. TomShane's guns are really small. That is not all that is small, if you know what I mean.

Hey - I was reading (at that other place) that Tom used to have a "sausage of the day" award? I do not recall this. Explain

LOL! emslave was the only two-time winner of the 'sausage of the day' award. He had one of the classic comebacks of all time. I gave him the award for a post that I disagreed with and he replied, simply, yet poignantly, "fu." I laughed for an hour. :lol:

Okay, makes sense, Emslave is the one going on and on and on about how he misses you. LatinLawyer has been mentioned a few times as well.

Do you think if you changed the "post of the day"

to the "sausage award of the day" that you would be more prone to remembering to actually doing it?

BTW - I thought you were Irish? :lol:

Okay, makes sense, Emslave is the one going on and on and on about how he misses you. LatinLawyer has been mentioned a few times as well.

Do you think if you changed the "post of the day"

to the "sausage award of the day" that you would be more prone to remembering to actually doing it?

BTW - I thought you were Irish? :lol:

what??? i have not been mentioned??? :shock::lol: they just didnt know the funny gg ;) OY!

;)

Archived